-
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Heather, "Oh Sasha I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked!" I said rushing to her side and hugging her. Her eyes widened and she looked startled at the gesture so ...
Feb 13, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Heather, The little girl was really cute. I felt so sorry for Rob. "Annie." I said the name aloud. "It's a cute name." Rob smiled, "Yeah. She is so small." ...
Feb 12, 2010 -
Re: Hey, I'm new around here
Hello ColdZero! Welcome to YWS! We have a whole forum dedicated to fantasy so if you go there you will definately find some fantasy lovers :D I love fantasy, reading ...
Feb 12, 2010 -
Re: uriel prologue and chapter 1
Hello Tigs, I came to review as I promised. Ok so I see that some nit-picks have already been addressed, but I have a couple more to add. Nothing major, ...
Feb 12, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Heather, "I always wanted to live in a castle, or a mansion." I said wistfully. Rob looked at me like I was insane. I flushed pink. "Sorry! It's the heat, ...
Feb 11, 2010 -
Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.
Rose, We entered the dungeon. I was annoyed at being called a lower level and I had done this dungeon before. "Lets show that level 100+ loser." I muttered to ...
Feb 11, 2010 -
Re: ...hi...
Hello! Welcome to YWS! I see that you have already had the 20 questions break down and a cookie so theres not much left for me to do. I can ...
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: Swing Chapter 4
Thanks Jabber, I had a major problem with trying to keep it young without losing the perception of certain things like the candle. I will work on that and see ...
Feb 9, 2010 -
Re: Hi people
Hello Aqua! I love reviewing fantasy fiction and poetry so it is quite likely that I will come across something of yours fairly quickly :D Anyway welcome to YWS! I ...
Feb 9, 2010 -
Re: Swing Chapter 4
Chapter 4 A Whole New Life The rope tugged at my wrists as I jogged by the carriage. I tripped and fell unable to keep up with the horses anymore. ...
Feb 9, 2010 -
Re: Hiya
Hello! Welcome to YWS! Smilies are immense. I only just noticed the more smilies tab and I'm very excited! Anyways I'll see you around, in the chat room maybe! ~Lydia
Feb 8, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Heather, We made it back to the cave and I slumpled down next to Lacy. "What you did back there..." I began. She waved a hand in dissmissal. "It was ...
Feb 8, 2010 -
Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.
Rose, I checked my Digivices as I heard another beep. "That was fast." I commented to no-one in paticular. Luna nodded. "This guild must be powerful." I looked at the ...
Feb 8, 2010 -
Re: Hurt and Hope Go Together
Hello Bailey. I love your Avatar by the way! :D Anyway, onto the poem. I did like it in some ways but not in others. I do agree with RubberKnife ...
Feb 8, 2010 -
Re: My Razor
Hello! I liked this because of the originality and whimsical nature of the poem. I agree with the others that you could have made it longer and then it would ...
Feb 8, 2010
