User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, again.

    Hello! Welcome back! We haven't met before, as I only joined this year, I'm Lydia *shakes hand* Yes I understand that the site has changed a lot, I hope you ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Your Opinion

    Daisy, This should probably be in the Storybook discussion thread but I will answer anyway: My advice is to come up with an original idea that has many opportunities for ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Name: Jessica (Jess) Short Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: She loves nature and anything about it however she has only been studying for a couple of years so she dosn't ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cyber Love: A Villanelle

    Aww Mr Knightley I feel your pain... I posted a terzanelle thinking that it was a variation of a villanelle when really it was just a different poem. I had ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    This is my first storybook so we will see how this goes. Plot: You go to a real safari in South America, complete with all the major Safari animals, snakes ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rain

    Hello Anuha! Welcome to YWS! Ok, I am going to review your poem, I will give my overall comments at the end, so first some little nit-picks. [quote]I hope I ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The colours! They are gone!

    Oh yeah. I have never noticed that before now. Cool, The badges will be good.

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Grammar

    My grammer used to be terrible, but now I have improved a lot and I see mistakes in my own work, which is very helpful.

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Rose, "Lets just make it through this dungeon and get back to the guild. Maybe Peri will be there." Luna nodded. Eden petted her beetle, it was getting to be ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prolouge of The Dragon Wars

    Hello Jarred, I am reviewing this in response to your email. Firstly let me just say Welcome to YWS, I hope you enjoy yourself. Now then onto the review. I ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Heather, "Oh, nothing. I'm just glad to see you out and about I guess. But I thought Sasha had you under lock and key?" I asked. Vashi strolled up to ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new. (Bet you didn't see that coming)

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! Yes yes yes! Join the Writing Olympics like Mizz said. :D Anyways i play the flute too *high fives* it is great. Do you take grades? ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Rose, The storm was wild and Peri was gone. Luna was devastated. "Peri! Peri!" She called into the darkness. But no-one replied. I wondered why the guild had sent us ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hello BlueKangaroo! Welcome to YWS! We also have a lot in common and I have to say this but I love the Prince of Egypt, it is my all time ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Swing Chapter 4

    Yep sure thing Midnightread. :D And thanks for reading.

    Feb 13, 2010


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena