-
Re: This is different.
Don't worry you will soon get used to it :D There are plenty of people who you can ask if you get stuck.
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: Just a couple of haiki.
Hello! Haha, Haiki! Were you by any chance involved with the discussion thread for the first event and the major war about what the plural of Haiku was? Anyway, well ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: The Puppeteer (A Villanelle)
Hello Kitty! Am I right in thinking that this was your Villanelle entry for the Olympics? I really like it, I like the storyline, it;s really powerful. As far as ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: Newest User?
Hello Jeremy! Nice to meet you! Welcome to YWS! I hope that we can help you imprve but judging by what NaRachel said above, your a dab hand at poetry. ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: This is different.
Hello Demetri :D Welcome to YWS! I'm Lydia, it's nice to meet you. *Shakes Hand* I haven't heard of before, I might have to check it out, but I hope ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: Danger On Safari
Jess, I chewed on the Jelly Bear whilst Steve offered them around to everyone else. A man walked up to our group. "Hello, I'm Mr. Poulson. I believe you are ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: Danger On Safari
Jess, Me and the girl called Beth walked over to the other three that had signed the forms. "Hi," I said "I'm Jess and this is Beth," I said indicating ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: Danger On Safari
As promised I will start this, but members can still join. Jess, I walked up to the control building of the Safari. Behind me was a group of other people ...
Feb 26, 2010 -
Re: Old Memory
Hello Dacoozed, I'm Lydia and I will be your reviewer for today. I liked this poem, it was a good idea and it has great potential but it needs a ...
Feb 25, 2010 -
Re: hello
Hello Tolkien! Welcome to YWS! It's nice to meet you. *Shakes hand* Come and visit us in chat, I am in there quite a lot and its good for keeping ...
Feb 25, 2010 -
Re: Danger On Safari
I will start this either tommorow or Friday, I'll leave it a while to see if we can get anymore people.
Feb 25, 2010 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
Hi cuco9999! Welcome to YWS! Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, or if you need a review. See you around. ~Lydia
Feb 25, 2010 -
Re: Might as well get this over with...
Hello Kamorama, I have the same problem with walking down a street, I always think that something is going to jump out of a hedge at me. Anyway! Welcome to ...
Feb 24, 2010 -
Re: Helloo New-Ishh <3
Hello! I don't believe that we have met before, I'm Lydia *shakes hand* Nice to meet you :D The site has changed a lot just recently I believe, PM me ...
Feb 24, 2010 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
Hello Anger! I just wanted to say welcome! YWS is bound to help you out with your stories, we even have a fiction discussion thread where you can ask questions ...
Feb 24, 2010
