User avatar

Lydia1995

  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, Reviews, Reviews

    BenFranks your review is done :D Well Done, it was a great Prologue.

    Mar 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Last Cry Of Crime (Prologue)

    Hello BenFranks, I'm here as requested. This prologue is amazing. Your description and word choice are really fabulous, they gave me a clear picture in my mind which is important ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Spare Change, beginning.

    Hello BeKWithak! I'm Lydia and I will be your reviewer for today. This was a nice beginning, with the whole transported back in time thing going on. Well Done. I ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, Reviews, Reviews

    Need a review? I don't bite :P I will review anything in the following forums: Action/Adventure Fiction Fantasy Fiction Romantic Fiction Other Fiction Science Fiction Dramatic Poetry Lyric Poetry Narr

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: HI!

    Hello Madeline (I have a sister with that name!) Welcome to YWS! I hope that you enjoy yourself. I haven't been around long, only since the start of this year ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Jess Tori sighed with relief as Steve came back onto the bus without the spider. "I hate spiders. I have a phobia of them," she stated matter of factly. Vera ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello ScarlettFire :D Welcome to YWS! I hope that we can help you to improve your writing and hopefully you will be able to get published. Drop by in chat ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Jess Another new person joined our tour group and already Steve was throwing her a muffin. "Well that takes care of the last muffin. At least the rhinos won't fight ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chaos Theory: The Zombie Effect (Chp. 2)

    Hello again, Well Done! This is another great chapter, this is shaping up to be a really great story. Again just watch were you use your commas and periods, you ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chaos Theory: The Zombie Effect-- Chapter 1

    Hello WarioFart! Ok so I really liked this, you kept me gripped. You have corrected all of the mistakes except this one that I noticed: We can’t go know, since ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    I will make Rory evil, he can just have a twisted view of people because of the problems he had before.

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Jess, I took a muffin from Steve and laughed along at Beth's mad lion display. I noticed Vera looking a little left out. I nudged Steve and whispered. "Offer one ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    I'll join! Kaywiia I will play the part of your brother. Name: Rory Age: (9-15) 14 Power/s (if known): He can control people to an extent. He cannot make them ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello

    Hello Wariofart!? (Odd username, but quite cool :D) Ok so anyway, Welcome To YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself, actually it looks that you are already enjoying yourself. I will ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Jess, I was sat next to Steve on the bus. The new girl was in front of me, I tapped her on the shoulder. "Hi, I'm Jess." I said shaking ...

    Feb 27, 2010


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee