User avatar

Lydia1995

  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, Reviews, Reviews

    Anger, Maddy, your reviews are done. I hope that you understand what I have pointed out, if you have any questions or queries on what I have written then don't ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sparrowhawk Soar (War For Capture) Revised & Rewritten

    Hello Maddy I am here as requested, sorry that it took so long. Firstly can I just say that I can see where Karsten is coming from, at times Talia ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Midnight Sensations Chapter I (PART ONE)

    Hello Anger! I am here as requested, sorry that this took a little while. Wow! This was really good, I can see that you thought out your characters a lot ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory I woke in a bed no longer in the big hall. I sat up quickly and looked around, sat in a bed across from me was a girl staring ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, Reviews, Reviews

    Sorry everyone for the delay, I have had a busy weekend. I will get around to those two reviews right away :D

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory: I woke up and glanced around the room. The last thing I could remember was telling my sister all the problems I was having at school and here I ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Jess We continued to watch the monkeys in fascination until they began to get bored of the fruit and the bus. Jake ushered everyone back to their seats and the ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Coffee (a haiku)

    Hello Hippie Vampire :D I really liked this haiku, just a couple of pointers to improve it. the goodness flow. Mmm. I think that you could have made that last ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Name: Chrissie Black Person you're acting as: Ilona Breeze (pronounced Il-o-na) another new Bond Girl, the producers fancied a little rivalry Personality: She has a sweet personality which makes her ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: more random poems

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! I agree with Matt, you need to break these up so that they look like poems. You can have the line breaks in any place you ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Small Treasons

    Hello Halycon! I really liked this poem there was some beautiful imagery in it. each diminutive speck My favorite part! It is beautiful imagery. I liked the formatting where you ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Ok Kaywiia, have a good holiday :D We will keep writing you in ou rown posts so that you can pick it up when you get back.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, Reviews, Reviews

    Your reviews are done Shubi :D

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Finding me Back- Chapter 1(final edit)

    Hello again Shubi. I have just reviewed your prologue and now I am here to review your first chapter. I liked this, the ideas you put forward in your prologue ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Finding me back-Prologue(Final edit) Please re -read

    Hello Shubi! I am here to review as requested. Well Done with this, it was a complex subject which you handled fairly well. I loved the first paragraph it had ...

    Mar 2, 2010


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain