User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory I was dragged away by the worker. Damn! I hadn't realised that Foster was so powerful, no wonder that he was in charge. I was taken into a scientific ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Sorry everyone, I have kind of lost my character in this storybook so I'm going to drop out. Sorry, good luck creating funny scenes. Bye! (You may fire Ilona from ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, Reviews, Reviews

    Hello Valetine, Your review is complete, sorry for the delay, I had exams. :D Hope I helped.

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory, I heard Foster threatening Ashley beside me, or at least thats what it sounded like from here. I pushed out to his mind but found it blocked with that ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shades of Violet(3)[pawn]

    Hello Valentine, here is the critique as promised. Sorry that it took so long. I haven't read the previous chapters but I am pleased to say that this made me ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory: After Ashley's explosion of power two workers had come in and taken her away. My sister had come running down the corridor muttering something about an metamorphic and I ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory, I entered the room to find Ashley curled on her bed breathing deaply. "Ashley, what's going on?" I asked sitting on my bed opposite her. She didn't look up ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sparrowhawk Soar (War For Capture) Revised & Rewritten

    Glad I helped Maddy :D GOod Luck with your editing, PM me if you decide to post it up and I'll review it for you.

    Mar 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, Reviews, Reviews

    Hello Valentine, I am busy with exam revision at the moment, I will get around to your request as soon as I can. I wil try to do it tonight ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The End of Fire

    Name: Lila Reece Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Short and Pixie like with wavy brown hair and deep brown eyes. She is quite thin and has and air about her. ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: JTC stuff

    I like that plot, I can write drastic :D I don't really have any suggestions for that at the moment but I will have a think.

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory: I sat back down with my lunch only to see that Ashley was clutching the table clearly under a lot of stress. The girl called Hero looked at her ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Chrissie Black/Ilona Breeze "Sorry, love!" Shouted Bond as he ran away towards the forest again. "Damn!" I yelled kicking up a flurry of sand. The other girl ran off in ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Chrissie Black/Ilona Breeze "SORRY I'M LATE!"I yelled as I ran along the beach trying to find someone, anyone who knew what was going on. My breakfast felt really heavy and ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory: The bell for lunch plealed loudly. The girl stood up. "Come on Rory." "How do you know my name!" I demanded, she sighed. "Your sister called you Rory when ...

    Mar 9, 2010


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard