User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Archive Re: The JTC

    *Rory won't know that it's her sister, I think it would be emotional if he dropped it as a casual comment and she broke down when she realises that its ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors: New World Order

    Lila "I'm Burns and this is Lila," Burns said in response to Calli's question. He beckoned to me to step forward, until now I had been lurking behind him as ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors: New World Order

    Lila, Burns and I walked towards the source of the noise. I was happy to have him around, his power meant that I wouldn't meet any freaky mutant flora and ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory, I came around in my room. Ashley was leaning over me, she drew back when she noticed that I was awake. "Your sister just brought you in here, told ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Punishers

    Evie I wandered around the outskirts of the city that I lived in. I wasn't supposed to be here but I something in my instinct told me that it was ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors: New World Order

    Lila I stared at the Arc that carried my sister away to Mars. I resisted the urge to cry, I was going to make this world better for her. I ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Window

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    'I would be dissapointed. But I would make up a play of my own and get my whole family to join in! It passes the time.' - James from my ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Punishers

    I'll Join! :D Name: Evie Hidderly Age (5-50): 19 Gender: Female Rebel/Citizen/Punisher: Rebel About him/her: She is quiet and withdrawn but she knows what is right. She believes in true ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors: New World Order

    I'll Join! Name: Lila Hawke Gender: Female Age: (13-25) 17 Description: Long, wavy brown hair and deep brown eyes. She is small and elf like and has a small button ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory When I came around I was still strapped to the table in the lab. My sister wasn't there anymore and I suddenly wished I hadn't spun out at her. ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, Reviews, Reviews

    Dreamy I have done your review because I was able to slip it in this morning. I will do the other two reviews as soon as I can. Until I ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 4 minutes

    Hello Dreamy! I really enjoyed this, it was short and sweet. There was a major infodump at the beginning, spread it out a bit and this would make it funnier. ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Rory from the JTC Love. Phssh! Who believes in love. My sister was supposed to love me, she said that she would always look after me and now look where ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, Reviews, Reviews

    Dragonet, Shubi I will get around to those reviews as quickly as I can.

    Mar 14, 2010


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler