User avatar

Lydia1995

  • OOC Archive Re: JTC stuff

    Ok so Rory is killing Jess in a sudden outburst after Ashley has had her power enhance and scene in the cafeteria yes?

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Punishers

    Evie We finished cooking the food and I sent a few people to hand it around to the other rebels. It looked delicious if I did say so myself. I ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: JTC stuff

    So lets get this straight, Jess is going to die from a fight with Rory in a burst of evilness. Ashley freaks because she thought that he was her friend ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cactus Fingers

    Hello! I have to say that I didn't really like the first poem because it just didn't appeal to me. However I really did like the second poem. I liked ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Moon ~ Prologue (should I continue this story?)

    Hello! Ok so there were some issues with grammar in this but you would like to know whether or not you should carry this on so I won't go in ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Forbidden to Love, chap. 1, part 1 (12+ for violence)

    Hello Dragonet I am here to review as you requested! I really liked this. Ok so one thing that really bugged me... I scowled as I tried to straighten out ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heylo! I'm back.

    Hello Rubberduck! Welcome Back! As you can see the site has changed quite a bit I think from when you joined so if you have a problem finding things feel ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory I glanced up at the mention of my name and I saw Ashley gripping the table with both hands. I knew what that meant, Foster was near. I forced ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory, Ashley and I made our way to the lunch hall. We sat together on the same table and I noticed that the girl named Hero still hadn't come back ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Punishers

    Evie A woman who I assumed was Maddies mother had come over to where we were stood. They had argued a little and Maddie had run off into the trees. ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: The Showing vs. Telling Game

    He stretched and reached for his walking stick. He placed a hand on the small of his back and lent on his stick while he rubbed the tight muscle, trying ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Keys

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    James would join in to look cool. What would your character do if YWS was destroyed?

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everybody

    Hello Jagged! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself. I'm Lydia, please feel free to PM me if you get stuck on anything at all. Phew! 140 words in ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Punishers

    Evie I waited where I was told sitting against the trunk of a tree. I was excited but worried about starting my new life. I hoped that no-one had seen ...

    Mar 19, 2010


Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
— Adrian Mitchell