User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Yes I am in England and we will be starting now. :D Kaywiia is away so we need to bring her character along and I think that AngerManagement will be ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Easter

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Choke

    Thank You Storm :D

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Kaywiia I will start this tomorrow once I have PM'd the people who showed an interest to see if they still want to be a part of this. Here is ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Skins that is fine, join when you can.

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Great here's my profile: Name: Oliver (Oli) Baker Gender: Male Age: 16 Personality: He is boystourous but his heart is in the right place and the touching stories about Africa ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello Kim :D I agree with curious vampire, I hope that we can help you with your work. If you need anything them feel free to PM me and I'll ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Plot You are going to Kenya with a camp group to help out in a small village called Tachika by doing some charity work. Your main project is building a ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Choke

    Thank you all for your comments :D ThePowerOutrage thank you for your comments, I will try to include some more metaphors and similes in the next draft :D Galerius thank ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well hello

    Hello Ken! Welcome to YWS! It's great to see you here and I hope that we will be able to help you grow as a writer :D I like a ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Choke

    Thank you for all of your comments, I will keep them in mind and edit it this but I will post it as a different topic so that this one ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Punishers

    Evie, Zia took a mouthful of the food and smiled. "Mmm this is nice, did you make it?" "Yes. My grandma always cooked with me at home," I said smiling ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Choke

    Just a poem I made up whilst in English. The lack of punctuation in places is deliberate and I hope you enjoy it :D I know it is slightly long ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Don't worry about it, I am dissapointed when my SB's start to go onto the second page :D

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory I watched as Ashley stood up to leave the cafeteria and I saw the whole scene between them. I watched in horror as she was dragged away by nurses, ...

    Mar 28, 2010


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary