-
Re: Watched
Hello Hippie! This is a really nice little piece that is very well written and really keeps you on the edge of your seat. Well Done! There were a couple ...
Apr 25, 2010 -
Re: Pokemon
I ran out into the hustle and bustle of Goldenrod city. Typlosion followed me obediently. I stopped by the pokemart and stocked up on various items that would help me ...
Apr 19, 2010 -
Re: Us Pirates We're Hardcore ( a Tik Tok by Ke$ha parody)
Genius! :D
Apr 19, 2010 -
Re: Forever&Always #1
Hello Ikafe! This was really great! Well Done! I agree with the points mentioned in Esther's comment but I have a couple of nit-picks to add to that: I said, ...
Apr 19, 2010 -
Re: Hi Newbie here :)
Hello Daisy! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself. Wow! Scots Gaelic sounds like a really nice language, I live in Cornwall but I don't know very much Cornish. ...
Apr 18, 2010 -
Re: Pokemon
Trainer Name: Jessie Gender: Female Hometown: Goldenrod City, Jhonto Region. Description: Always wears her hair in two ponytails with ribbons in them to keep it out of her eyes whilst ...
Apr 18, 2010 -
Re: Camp Kenya DT
I am going on holiday for a week, I will be back next Saturday but I won't be able to post for a week. The plot is as follows: They ...
Apr 9, 2010 -
Re: Camp Kenya
Oli "Oli please calm down!" Lily yelled at me trying to get me to sit still on a chair to have the injection. I was rolling around on the floor, ...
Apr 9, 2010 -
Re: Howdeh!
Hello Jasmine! Welcome to YWS! *Gives welcome hug* Writing is great, guess what! I love it too! :D I hope you enjoy yourself! If you would like a review or ...
Apr 8, 2010 -
Re: Camp Kenya
Oli I laughed as the girls reprimanded Joey. "What is it? Lecture Joey day or something?" I laughed harder at that remark. "No, it's just you seem more sensible than ...
Apr 7, 2010 -
Re: A Criminal's Heart- Chapter 2
Hello Shubi! Ok so I'll get straight down with some nit-picks and specific comments and then I'll move onto more general stuff. “Whoopee!” my little angel cheered for me. She ...
Apr 6, 2010 -
Re: Camp Kenya
Lily I walked over to where two of the teachers were talking. "Do you think maybe you could get them into the cafeteria? They are more likely to listen to ...
Apr 6, 2010 -
Re: Camp Kenya
Lily (Camp Leader) I watched as all the kids dashed off to stay in their accomodation, little did they know that they would only be here for a couple of ...
Apr 5, 2010 -
Re: Camp Kenya DT
If you have any questions, ask away. We can also discuss plot lines here too if anyone has any ideas. Here is the link to the storybook:
Apr 4, 2010 -
Re: Camp Kenya
I have just made the DT for this, if you have any questions post them there. I think we have enough people now so I'll say no more new entries ...
Apr 4, 2010
