User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: A Flash Fiction

    Hello Stori, I really enjoyed your imagery in this, it was staggeringly beautiful and I really felt as though I was there. I did want a little more, but you ...

    May 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tears of Fruit (Full version)

    Hello Aspiring, I really really enjoyed this. You captivated me right from the start with the title - which was extremely intresting. I noticed a couple of typos and I'll ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Blood on the trigger.

    Hello Biffle! This was a good little poem. I liked the title, by the way. It is what made me want to read this in the first place. I did ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Is Anybody Out There ?

    Hey Kitrosemon! This has got the making of a great poem. You have some beautiful imagery in this but you have to watch sometimes that it doesn't become cliche. I ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey Kitrosemon, I'll take a look at that poem for you if you like :D I'm glad you are getting on ok on the site. If you need anything else ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hello Jolene! Welcome to YWS! *throws confetti* It is very nice to meet you. I am Lydia or you can call me Lyds :D If you are unsure where to ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Woah! This took off over night :D Jacob I didn't know what was happening. The man who had found me had said he was going to look for Paul. But ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let Me Show You

    Hello Emmy! Ok so this poem was quite nice. I liked the idea that the MC or the voice of the poem wasn't just infatuated with their lover but they ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    My character profile is on the DT :D Jacob I opened my eyes as I realised that the sun was streaming through the trees. "Mummy?" I asked sitting up and ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Shadows DT

    Hey Isha, I'm ready to join as promised. :D Name: Jacob Gender: Male Age (5-18): 7 Personality: He is a timid, innocent little boy but once he gets to know ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: A New Live One

    Hello Hannah! Welcome to YWS! *throws confetti* It's very nice to meet you. I am Lydia :D First things first I really hope that you enjoy your time here. I ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Swing Chapter 5

    This is still a little rough around the edges but I hope that you will enjoy it. Thanks for your critiques :D Chapter 5 My first mistakes “Lila, wake up,” ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New writer - hence a noob.

    Hello Mortimer! Welcome to YWS! I see that you have already had the 'lowdown' from everyone. I hope that we can help you to improve! I know all the lovely ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Coffee Break (a Poker Face by Lady Gaga parody)

    Love it!! :D

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Brightness

    Hello Knightly Angel! I really enjoyed your poem. Yes it was a cheesy but I pushed that aside and I really liked it :D Just one thing: All the sparks ...

    Apr 25, 2010


I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe