User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob I walked back over to the fire. "They are all very hungry!" I said proudly to Helen. Helen smiled and knelt down to my height. "Thanks very much for ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob Helen gripped my hand and led me over to the fire. I didn't argue. I could see that Rosey needed some time alone. I glanced over to what Zanea ...

    May 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tears of Fruit (Part 2)

    Hey Aspiring, Again a very nice piece. It really takes us deeper into the world of this New India :D One typo I noticed that I'll point out to save ...

    May 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Marina

    Woah! Stelagineva summed that up for me in that above post. Wow. Wow. Wow. WOW! That was so captivating and amazing! Just one thing I noticed, when you ahve a ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: The New Girl In Town

    Hello Chelsea *cough...cough* The Eaves Dropper :D Welcome to YWS! *throws confetti* I hope you enjoy your time on the site and I hope that this site is enough to ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Poetry

    Hello Aley! Welcome to YWS! *Throws confetti* I hope that our reviews don't cause you to growl at your computer! I'm sure that you will find loads of people who ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Swing Chapter 5

    Thanks to the both of you, these were really helpful comments :D Thanks for the suggestion about finding a thread on commas, I never really know where to put them! ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob I watched Han walk up and down irritably. I could tell he wanted to know what was going on; he kept muttering to himself. I turned back to Lex. ...

    May 4, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: At your service!(BACK FOR BUSINESS)

    Hey Shubi, I have something you can review if you like - The other chapters are under the possibly related items tab if you want to read them but you ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new here.

    LOL! Hey Blair/Thingletoodle! :D Welcome To YWS! *throws confetti* I am Lydia or you can just call me Lyds :D Hmm, I don't really know what you should write in ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob One minute I was playing with Lex and the next I was scooped up by Rosey, then she dropped me because a nasty man was there and I was ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob I was dragged by the hand by one of the big people who I didn't know. It was scary running away, but I just ran. The big person stopped ...

    May 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: To Bicker Like An Old Married Couple

    Hello BrokenWing! Welcome to YWS, by the way. I happened to notice the date you joined :D Ok so this was a really cute little piece. Just some pointers: In ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob Rose slung me and Lex off her back. I glanced around for this Anna person. When Rose stepped forward I couldn't stop myself from saying, "But your name is ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Rabbit

    Hello Ski! This was so sad, and sick and horrible at the same time and the worst thing is is that it could actually be true... I can't imagine killing ...

    May 1, 2010


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights