User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Nightmares (4 Haiku's)

    Hope you enjoy them xD I’m tucked up in bed, so deliciously cosy. Nothing can hurt me. Something behind me, I can feel it watching me, I feel my fear ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob I watched as Zan ran into the trees. "Will she be coming back?" I asked. Rosey nodded. Content with her reply I lay down next to her and yawned. ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Death's Peace (4 Haikus)

    Thanks to you both. :D Kanade I will PM you if I ever write anymore Haiku. Jane, I also thought that line was a little off, I will see what ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob I started awake as I heard AnnaRose's startled whisper. "Rosey?" I asked groggily. She turned to me and smiled. "It's ok Jakey, you can go back to sleep," she ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Death's Peace (4 Haikus)

    Wheeling above me, seagulls cry their symphonies, I embrace the sea. I cut through the waves. I don’t even try to breathe. This is what I want. Drowning seemed peaceful, ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Drift Back To Land

    The rush of surf on the sand, the calm of the boat on the sea, hoping to drift back to land. Ripples as I dip in my hand, It is ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Mermaids are evil

    This is amazing! It is a well deserved featured work well done! The bluriness really reminds me of water and I cannot actually fault it! *Likes* ~Lydia

    May 11, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Melvin Harvey does the unexpected

    Hello Skicrazyallday, I really enjoyed this, it was a quirky little piece and I didn't see the twist coming which was great! There were a couple of little things I ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Mediums

    Hello Hobbit :D I really enjoyed your poem and it is, of course, very true. There were a couple of things I noticed: Though not all of them whole or ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob I felt a hard grip on my arm. I screamed for Rosey and for Zanea and for anyone to help me. "We've got a hostage! Let's go!" I heard ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob I stared in awe at the fight. Something inside me was screaming at me to help out with the fight but as Helen kept levitating me and Ginny off ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: .

    Hello Fighta! Welcome to YWS! It's very nice to meet you :D I'm Lydia, or you can call me Lyds. I love jelly beans and ice cream and cookies too ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob Rosey knelt down to my height. "Jump on kiddo," she said helping me up. Helen came up to me and gave me a strip of the meat from the ...

    May 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Criminal's Heart-Prologue (REVISED)

    Hello Shubi! I enjoyed this prologue, it made me want to read the rest of the book which is really great :D There were a couple of things that I ...

    May 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tears of fruit (Part 3, Finale)

    Hello Aspiring! A really moving end to your competition entry. I love it. I see now why the monkeys stealing the fruit was so significant. I loved your description throughout ...

    May 9, 2010


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor