User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob We followed Ginny as ahe ran back to the stream. We pushed through the bushes into view of the adults. Helen shreiked, "Ginny! What are you doing with that, ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The second star to the right...

    Name: Tootles Gender: Male Age: 10 What you are (boy, mermaid, pirate, etc.): Lost Boy Appearance/Picture: He wears a Skunk costume much like in the Disney Film, he is also ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob I stared at Ginny as she stopped splashing. "What's wrong," I asked worried that she was hurt. "Han looks sad," she said biting her lip and clearly thinking hard. ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: With Arms Around the Engine (My Biggest Project So Far)

    Wow! I am so glad I reviewed your other piece of work or you may not have PM'd me and told me about this. This is truely brilliant. The detail ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob I followed quickly on the heels of Ginny and Lex. Maria seemed to be lagging behind a little so I grabbed her hand and pulled her along with me. ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Reality or Dreams

    Thanks to you both, I will address those issues when I get time. ~Lydia

    May 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Flower

    Thanks everyone for making this a featured work :D I really appreciate it! ~Lydia

    May 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Reality or Dreams

    This is in the form of a terzanelle, if anyone is familiar with the style then I would appreciate feedback on the form of the poem and whether I have ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Flower

    This is just my messing around with the warp tool and some of the shapes turned out to look like the leaves and petals so I thought I would make ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob We arrived back at the camp. I didn't really pay much attention to Zanea arguing with Han, this was a regular thing now-a-days. Instead I looked around for Lex ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob I drifted awake a little and sighed. I caught the end of Rosey and Maria's conversation: "....gets you and Jake early enough." If I hadn't been so tired I ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art Finished Over the Past Year

    Hello! Wow, these are really good. You know what your art reminds me of? Chris Riddel. He illustrated the edge chronicles and some of your art looks similar to his, ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Again

    Hello Lil! I really enjoyed your poem it was extremely beautiful and it had truly beautiful imagery. Just a couple of points. as I felt the heavy burden clamping onto ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob "Rosey!" I shreiked grabbing her arm. Why was she going? Why was she leaving us? The prince grabbed her and took her away. I backed away to stand by ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Nightmares (4 Haiku's)

    Thanks to you both. Emorykings I would remove the Something but the lines have to follow the pattern of 5 syllables then 7 then 5 again. Thats the pattern of ...

    May 16, 2010


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver