User avatar

Lyddz101

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Colt

    This was a very good piece! I enjoyed the animal character, the style of writing, and the way his plan didn't exactly go perfectly but your MC manages to deal ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Puddles

    I was also confused by the character shift, and assumed the mother and her child were Mel and her child, who I thought was the one who whimpered when the ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Family Matters. Chapter 1.

    I liked it! Other than one or two spelling errors I think I have a pretty good impression of the characters. The descriptions were good, both the ones about physical ...

    Jun 9, 2011


And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley