User avatar

Lyddz101

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hellbreaker

    Dragons are quite possibly the most annoying creatures in the world. Covered in every color combination of scales and feathers, they’re the unholy embodiment of a rainbow. I’ve never seen ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Colt

    This was a very good piece! I enjoyed the animal character, the style of writing, and the way his plan didn't exactly go perfectly but your MC manages to deal ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Puddles

    I was also confused by the character shift, and assumed the mother and her child were Mel and her child, who I thought was the one who whimpered when the ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Family Matters. Chapter 1.

    I liked it! Other than one or two spelling errors I think I have a pretty good impression of the characters. The descriptions were good, both the ones about physical ...

    Jun 9, 2011


I'll make sure nobody unauthorized runs off with the chamber pot, sir.
— Kaladin (Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson)