User avatar

Lycanstyle01

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    Almost never, because I write in a different type of writing. I don't stick to one character for, say, 5 or 6 chapters. I usually do 2-3 chapters.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Harry Potter. It is extremely boring. Ender's Game was mediocre, but the other books in the series were better. I loved the precocious children :).

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    I never found Harry Potter interesting. Sure, it had "magic" yet... A person could find something more fascinating than that by going to the public library.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Red Skies

    Nice, only a few errors in content + mechanics. Myth pretty much corrected everything I wanted to say. :D

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warcraft III:The Mission of the Freelancers

    Authors Note: -This story has names from the World of Warcraft official site. -This story was inspired by a friend of mine. -No critics?... AT LEAST ONE CHAPTER EVERY 2 ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warcraft III:The Mission of the Freelancers

    Upated Chapters: #1 The Dealings in the City #2 Making the Deal #3 -To find a chapter, simply press ctrl+f and search up the title of the chapter. CHAPTER 1: ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The forgotten

    This is a pretty good story. Let me just show you a few errors: "Four years had passed since the ancient spell was muttered and changes had come , men ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The war path

    As those other people said before...SPELLING. Sometimes it gets annoying when reading something that has so many spelling errors. Like so: "Bob had too filll in te blak or else ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elf Son

    Wow... This is really UNFINISHED and really annoying me. Ill tell you why: 1.The only thing that offers ANY information on this main character is the title. -"Elf Son" 2. ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Throne of Chaos

    Cool this is a cool post! :D

    Nov 14, 2006


I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil