User avatar

Lycanstyle01

  • Art & Photography Re: Blood Elf!

    The chest looks weird when compared to the outstretched arms. Is this supposed to be anime? Because if it is, I'll say you did good. If not, you probably drew ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Twilight City

    I loved the mystery and suspence that you create in the story. Also, I think that you did a good job when you jumped out with sudden information that helped ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Curst by a Breath

    I completely understand the story. Right now, the only thing I should suggest that this should be moved to the "adventure" section.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forgotten

    Toward the end, bad need of commas. Plus, the colon in the last sentence. Revise your grammar.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Throne of Chaos

    The plot is similar to when Zeus and his mighty god-friends fought with the Titan's. Not extremely similar, but it has a resemblance.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warcraft III:The Mission of the Freelancers

    I'll take your advice.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Bar

    Yes, establish the setting and more characterization.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elf Son

    I don't need a FULL explanation of a plot. Only a novice would do that in the prologue. And yes, I have noticed that what you just wrote was the ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Red Skies

    I have absolutely no idea what this is about.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Corny....It's funny! I wrote it like three years ago and...

    Corny indeed. You could find so many other topics of such. Try a different topic, but retain your writing style.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warcraft III:The Mission of the Freelancers

    One comment...How come no one is replying? I really need reviews to help my story.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warcraft III:The Mission of the Freelancers

    Thanks.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warcraft III:The Mission of the Freelancers

    ...Well since you actually go to my school...A reader does not need to know the politics of Warcraft in order to understand this. I think I pretty much explained everything ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Throne of Chaos

    This story is good, but plot and descriptions could be rephrased. Mechanics are pretty decent.

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Part I

    This is pretty good for your age, echoing Metalhead. Plus the post before me.

    Nov 15, 2006


Me personally if my grandma got replaced by a wolf i think i would clock it pretty fast
— CorruptedData167