Random avatar

Lurlene_Mcdaniel_Rox

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Key to my Diamond Heart

    thnks but no thanks srry i am just over that story

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I could talk to you forever

    Wow that was really good and I love how you add harry potter into it you must be a fan there is one spelling mistake though He looked remarkably like ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Lies Beneath the Fallen Rain

    Wow that was really good You were so descriptive it was amazing did you win the contest wow i am still shocked at how amazing that was it was really ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: an extraordinary teenage story

    I tought it was really good but it was a little jumpy. there were a few mistakes like -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- She taught how

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: White Eyes

    Wow that was really good I loved how you put so much description in and I odn't think you should dumb it down at all it was really good i ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 12 year-old girl left to die without food or water

    OMG that is horrible i can't believe that and yes they weren't nuns just sisters see Sisters Toni Melville, 43, and Denise Reynolds, 42, have been charged with the manslaughter ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Key to my Diamond Heart

    The Key to My Diamond Heart As I sat there holding my dying fiancée’s hand, I thought about all the memories that we had had together. There were so many ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Sweet Smell Of Success

    HEyy I thought it was pretty good there was a few spelling mistakes but it was overly good and srry but i need points to post m y story I ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Wedding Ring

    Heyy I think that it is more like a summary too, I found it quite boring the beginnign didn't catch me like the begginning was just kinda boring I want ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Waiting for you

    Heyy There is parts where it could be better like when you said he was beautiful most guys are hot not beutufily or handsom and it could be improved a ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Romance 3

    Midnight Romance 3 I ran right through the house and out the front door as fast as I could not stopping for anyone or anything. I ran home with tears ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: White Eyes

    Heyy Wow that is pretty good you have been on her for like sooo long u were like the second person to post a story wehn did you discover this ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Misery Lane

    Heyy Wow that was really good adn like it made me really think adn all it is really really good wow u should like enter it into a contest haha

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unconditionly love

    Hey that is good

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Moonlight Romance (part 2)

    :wink: Please edit and let me know, it helps alot for I have just started writing within the last year. Thanks Midnight Romance 2 The following night after I talked ...

    Aug 11, 2008


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg