User avatar

Lunasol21

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blurbs.

    Thank you, and I plan on expanding on them. Sometimes though, I like to leave them be. Lately, I've been writing really short poems for some reason. And of course, ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blurbs.

    Weakness My hand is weak, My eyes are numb, To write no more Or to toil on? My brain is empty, My heart is slow, Write pen. Write. Swimming Can ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In my World

    I TOTALLY understand! Like you don't belong in this world, and the world inside your head doesn't seem to exist right? Like questioning your own existence? Well, if so I ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Stars sequence. *Reviews really needed*

    Oh how I hate the stars, such small pitiful things, They ruin all the comfort, that the darkness brings. The last poem is very dark, but that makes it better. ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Writer's Block

    Writer's Block = worst thing ever. I actually like the fact that you repeated wishing and waiting throughout the poem. It created a steady rhythm that made the poem seem ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbieee

    My name is Grace, I found this website when looking for a site to find "people like me" and read some poetry haha. I live in a small town where ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: eager eyes

    I think punctuation would help create a better rhythm in the poem, but the language and repetition added a great effect.

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: As yet forgotten

    [quote="SweetMoments"]Smeared with stains of regret quote] This line makes me picture a young child with blood smeared on their face; I really like it. For not being a poet, this ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Thanks! I'm pretty new here...just joined last night.

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lost Sorrow

    Ever wish you could start again, Flick a switch, Forget the pain, Sail across this sea of life, Free of waves, Rid of strife, I'm not one who usually likes ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Echoes Mock Me.

    Bear with me guys, I'm new to this. I'm not even sure if I am posting it in the right area! Haha It's rather short, but fitting for my first ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: These Words Don't Fit

    The language you use almost makes the poem palpable. I especially love the first stanza; the poem approaches love in a creative way. Your use of imagery was superb! Great ...

    Dec 10, 2010


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala