-
Re: Lilly Evans' diary 2
Again, loveeeeeee the spinoff. The way you took the little parts of Lily and Severus's relationships from the book and turned it into this was great. The storyline is awesome, ...
Dec 15, 2010 -
Re: Autumnal Night
Something about this poem is very hypnotizing... I can't quite figure out what, and that's what I love about it. You really have to dig in deep to find a ...
Dec 14, 2010 -
Re: My secret....
Love the imagery and use of words, it really puts the reader in your shoes. I especially love the line "The ice she treads is deadly thin". And I agree ...
Dec 14, 2010 -
Re: For I Am Unworthy
Been quite down lately, it's a faithful poem, but I encourage those who are not to read. Not all Christians think the same way or feel the same way. Heck, ...
Dec 14, 2010 -
Re: Kiss me when I'm sober
Perhaps we should not kiss tonight, Beneath the hazy silver light; Intoxicated by the fumes Of cigarettes and cheap perfume. The use of imagery here is simply beautiful. I can ...
Dec 14, 2010 -
Re: Sarah
As a big sister, this poem almost made me cry. I could find myself thinking about all the times I comforted my little sister when she was sick or was ...
Dec 13, 2010 -
Re: It Was Not Meant For Me
It was not meant for me. It was not made of gold, or silver or wood. Crouched bitterly, you see? Hidden from your touch, your eyes if I could. Your ...
Dec 13, 2010 -
Re: Lilly evans' diary
*has spaz attack and falls on floor* I LOOVVVEEE HARRY POTTER ~ Okay, I'm done. haha I really like it, but the grammar should be fixed (unless it is on ...
Dec 13, 2010 -
Re: Nightmares.
Madness is my favorite too, and the poems are separate.
Dec 12, 2010 -
Re: Nightmares.
A dismal foggy background flying past -- I am gliding. Air rushing through my fingertips -- I am flying. Adrenalin pulsing in my veins -- I am floating. Earth's rocky ...
Dec 12, 2010 -
Re: The Fear
The truth hurts more than the scars and burns I behold. The truth is a dagger that stabs at your heart when you feel pain. A controlling feeling that makes ...
Dec 12, 2010 -
Re: Forgotten.
Don't feel depressed! I write my most scary, twisted, depressing, and morbid poems when I am in the happiest of moods! I really like the short lines, because it creates ...
Dec 12, 2010 -
Re: Eleven Years Ago
It's odd, but I like it. Perhaps if you edited it in the future, you would have a fantastic piece. Although, this seems like it belongs under Narrative Poetry...
Dec 12, 2010 -
Re: First time writing poetry
I really like how you have written the poem and the rhythm you created. These lines are my favorite : "But the gifted crumple up the paper, throw it in ...
Dec 12, 2010 -
Re: Moonflower
Like everyone else has said, superb use of imagery. No suggestions on my part, the rhythm and flow of the poem was amazing.!
Dec 11, 2010
