User avatar

Lunasol21

  • Lyric Poetry Re: We are words.

    To be honest, this seems a bit more like freewriting then genuine poetry. However, it does have a rhythm to it and poetic language in places. Just remember that a ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Snowflakes

    Very confusing yet captivating..sounds like freewriting, though. If you took the ideas from this poem and created a new one, it would be a very beautiful piece. I find myself ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Human

    This is a very angry poem...the lines where you (or whomever the speaker is) say you have the right to mock someone because they are human really caught my attention. ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Disquietude

    This poem has a very odd rhythm, but I like it. Everyone can relate to this whether it's about a friend, family member, or lover.. This poem really personifies that ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crickets

    [...] home . [...] light , [...] dome . [...] wander . [...] hands , [...] longer . [...] fields , [...] towns . [...] found . [...] friends , ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Paradoxal

    It’s funny how I can feel so nauseous After such an experience. My stomach is lurching, Singing, groaning , Over and over again Inside me . Nothing I do can ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Father Winter

    Not my typical style...just bored and wanted something new. This is unedited, so tear it apart if you must! I haven't been writing very well lately. Trees drip in diamond ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mr. Darcy

    Doesn't make particular sense, but I was watching the movie today while painting and began to read the book again (for the tenth time). It's just a bit of freewriting ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Rain.

    The only suggestion I have is to find a synonym for the word visage. The word just seems to disrupt the flow to me... Other than that, I really love ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Things I Hate

    Great poem, the rhythm and rhyme really led up to a great ending. This is the only thing I would change, though. Only to give the poem more emphasis. broken ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heaven Tells Me...

    When the Pearly Gates will not let them pass And the flames of Hell are out of their grasp , The dark world of Limbo's shore awaits them. Blind Poltergeist ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: White Ravens

    I don't usually have the patience to read such long poems, or the interest to read them for that matter, but this poem was captivating. Your language and imagery gave ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ...

    the chimes are ladders of glass, music climbing their rungs as the sparrow flicks his wings, hovering breathless in the flowerbox and cocking his head at our fingerprints like cobwebs ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Lilly Evans' diary 3

    Again, I absolutely love the idea. I just wish the entries were longer and a little more clear, even if the grammar is for style. You could do so much ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Smiling Mask

    At night I look to the sky, Trying to find some light But the stars and moons Mean nothing to me They don’t lighten my endless night They can’t penetrate ...

    Dec 16, 2010


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller