User avatar

Lunasol21

  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Trip to Wonderland

    Okay, so I am like the BIGGEST Alice in Wonderland fan and I really appreciate any form of art or writing that has to do with it. I like the ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What is lost that can be given?

    I like the theme of the poem and what you are trying to get across here. However, I feel like it could be better organized. The language you used was ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Waiting in a field of grass

    Like Fran 94^ I really like how raw the poem is. The imagery is simply beautiful and it really takes me to wherever you wanted the poem to go. You ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Song birds are the only kings

    I like how you used a random rhyme scheme, though that may be because I am not a particular fan of rhyme scheme poetry. It's very trippy, which is also ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: scribbles.

    Scribbles. We are all merely scribbles amongst black and inky towers on a blank canvas. We are fragments of time, pawns in a heavenly game of give and take. Destiny ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Craving for Books

    I really do believe you have captured what I go through every day xD The language is beautiful, however, I found myself wishing for something more when I was reading ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Did you laugh?

    I think the short stanzas and simple vocabulary really add a nice touch to this poem. I'm not sure if it is just me, but it seems kind of sarcastic ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What We Will Be

    May I say, I love how different this is. It sounds a lot like my own writing, that is, all jumbled up. To me, writing like this really shows how ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Monsters Are Real

    I really admire the pattern and rhythm you created in the poem. I had to read some lines twice, but I like that in poems that are like this..something about ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ocean Dreams

    O’ cast thy spell My deep blue sea! Let your tender waves Caress me, Let my troubles float away In the foam – O’ lead me to My secret place! ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Cynicism, dogs and a good cup of tea

    Though I disagree with the cynical outlook, this poem made me laugh. The only suggestion I have is to fix the third stanza (especially the last two lines), because it ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Camellia

    Unlike the reviews above, I like the first and second stanza equally. Perhaps the second stanza enhances the first and that is why they like it best (?). However, I ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Glance

    Walking: another day, another hall, Quickly she sneaks by, Unbeknownst to my eyes: Of what my heart truly cries . I am not sure whether I like the colons there ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Suicide

    Sounds like a nightmare..I really liked the quickness of the poem, but found myself wishing for more depth in the story. Perhaps add some more imagery and descriptive language? This ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Sun.

    I really love this, and I am not usually one for rhyming poetry. The use of parallel structure was great, and so was the language. My favorite stanza is definitely ...

    Dec 22, 2010


so many languages have fallen / off of the edge of the world / into the dragon's mouth.
— Lucille Clifton