User avatar

Lunasol21

  • Other Poetry Re: Dwindling Mind

    My goodness I love this poem. It's simplicity and language is great. The only suggestion I have is to revise some lines to help the flow and add some more ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Night Running

    The cold is turning my breath to clouds, The sky is navy and without a single star, The harsh glow of the city Blocks the towers from view There was ...

    May 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ultimatum

    Sometimes the absence of commas can hinder the flow rather than make it more evident, but for this poem that is not the case. I appreciate the deep cynical attitude ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Neurosis

    I love this poem and I love this title. End of story. It's not much of a review, but I look foward to reading more of your work. Happy writing!

    May 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Villanelle Variation

    My eyes are just two objects- Earths without a species and dirt without life, The light of (my? not sure if this would fit) consciousness injects. What would I do ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Time.

    The shortest lifespan Is not that of the fly - It's the second, Who must live so briefly. Flash by for a moment -Even shorter, I mean - An instant, ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Promise of Verdant

    Before the dawn turns into dust And drifts away upon the breeze, Drink the morning's sweet sunlight - Taste the promise of this new day. Dance among the glades and ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Intertwined

    I cannot express to you how much I love the simplicity and language used in this poem. It really expresses so much in so little lines. I cannot find any ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Post-storm

    My shoes are stuck in the mud and I'm just sitting here, waiting for something extraordinary. But there's nothing at all - nothing but the spring sun poking through the ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Outside, Inside

    You sit outside, with a clipboard in your arms resting atop your knees. You are staring at a blank page of paper- there is nothing more terrifying I think you ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Trees, Ghosts, and an Unreachable Home

    The skies of my desires stretched across eternity, mock me as I stand an unmoving tree. Destined to gaze upon one day following another, a ghost merely wishing as time ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unpredictable.

    *Tries not to seem like I'm stalking your profile* I love how short and simple this is. It voices the unvocalized heartaches of so many in so few words. Bravo ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Time travel.

    Okay, so in complete contrast of all those other people I really appreciated the poem. Poetry isn't meant to be spelled out and completely understood by anyone but the writer, ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No. 14

    It's not much of a critique, but I really love this. I prefer shorter poems anyways, and this has so much meaning and emotion packed into a few lines. It ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Onion Stew, Paper Fox Heart, I Don't Even Like Them, etc...

    I don't really have any specific critiques for this, but I think all of these poems have great potential. I really like Paper Fox Hearts, even though it didn't make ...

    Apr 6, 2011


Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson