User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: The Island

    Lyles~ Lyles smiled at her. "Hold on. Sammy has something extra I'm sure." He stood up and walked into the cave, ignoring the passed out human and Sammy and Curtis ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled and pivoted on her heel. "I'll be right back, kay?" She smiled and took off towards a huge, two story, brick house with a beautiful yard, walking ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Sam~ Sam smiled and pointed down the worn away path. "Be carefull though," she smiled as the shapeshifter nodded and walked down the path. Seeing that the other three where ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Don't worry about that. He's probably passed out on the couch with a bag of Baked Lays in his lap and a bottle of straight whiskey in the other." ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Lyles~ "Nah. We're just good friends. I don't agree with what she does but I learn to ignore it. She's like a little sister to me." Lyles smiled, sitting down ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled and bit her lip. "Since your headed over that way I should come to. I live right across the street and I should let my dad know ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    *Lol XD* Liz~ Liz smiled at him and stood up, walking towards him and kissing him passionately. "Very," she teased, pulling away.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Sammy~ "Yeah, there's a small spring by my home made home." She smiled, realizing that didn't make any sense. She shook her head and walked towards the forest, motioning for ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **Yes, but you do it too lol** Liz~ Liz smiled at Sarah. "Ryan's cool, but he's more friend material in my opinion," she laughed. "It's cool that you like him ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Sam~ Sam laughed and sat down on one of the couches in the room as he carried back a couple of drinks, handing her one. "Okay. You're Ben Tailor from ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Sammy~ "Deal," she smiled, taking a seat beside Sarah. She smiled and studied the nail polish she'd put on her the other night. "Want me to add sequens to it ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Naomi~ Naomi lept off the branch just as the sun rose a tad bit highed and ran towards the house Casius was in, Keira not far behind her. She rapped ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz turned around and hooked her arms around his neck again. "What if I want you to?" She smiled, kissing him.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Sam~ Sam smiled at him. He was a great friend and didn't get weak or seducted by the tabbies, which made it great. "Where've you been?" She asked, cocking an ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    **You can bunk with Alana if Layluen doesn't mind. And Rory, it's like ten years later I guess...last time it was fun! ALOT of fun!** Sammy~ Sammy smiled at Lucy. ...

    Apr 19, 2008


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket