User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled, standing up and leading him to the bed, where they continued. She pulled both of their remaining garmets off and began to ride him, smiling down at ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Sam~ Sam sighed. "I don't know. Usually people woh've had their memory erased usually can't get their memory back with out someone helping them. And the won't remember that they'd ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz laughed lightly and nipped at his neck. She pulled his shirt off, then hers, massaging his abs. "I'll help you," she smiled, biting his neck.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Sam~ Sam had to grab the railing next to the stairs to keep from falling down them. She slowly pulled herself back up, sighing as she got back up. "I-I ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled and kissed him back, waiting for him to make the next move.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled and kissed him. "Only if you wan't to." She smiled sweetly, kissing him again.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled and locked him in a kiss, closing the apartment door with her foot and falling over on the couch, still locked. She smiled and pulled away, laughing.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled, kissing him again. "Why would I even want to be good?" She teased, smiling at him.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ "Not really. I can't really explain it but something's telling me that this is right where I need to be. Helping out with this. It's actually pretty cool." She ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Oh I don't know," she teased, kissing him passionately.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz threw her head back and smiled. "But, my dad is principal. And if he sees you hanging around me he'll kick you out."

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    Sam~ Sam sat near the entrance, her knees pulled to her chest as Tsune looked at the burn spots. "You're an idiot. You know that?" Tsune commented. Sam layed her ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz sighed. "You can't come to my school. One, you're not allowed unless you're a student and two, you'll get hurt. Of course I'm still up for tonight," she ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Renian poked the logs of the fire with the stick. Her ears twitched anxiously as the wind changed slightly. This is so weird. I'd never thought I'd find more ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz laughed nervously. "Oh, calm down. He's always like that. I've learned to ignore it alot." She smiled, rapping her fingers on the gym bag she'd grabbed, that was ...

    Apr 19, 2008


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett