User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ "Oh yeah, like you'd do anything if I did," he spat, lowering his fists, "But, I would never want to hurt her again."

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Name: Tanner Thomas Appearance: Occupation: Singer, songwriter, author, model Age: 25 Loves: Animals, Guys Hates: Animal abuse, perves, labels, crazy teenage guys Pet Peeves: Fingernail Biting Nationa

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ "You know what?! You're damn right! I don't deserve her! I know I don't!" Travis transformed into his larger form and came at Tim, his fist up in the ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ "Then how do I accept you, huh? You are the exact oppisite of my race and yet, Angel and I accept you completely!"

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ "How am I still an idiot? I'll admit that I was but how am I now?" Travis snarled, standing up as glaring at him.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ Travis shot up imeadiately, growling. "Idiot!" He spat, sitting down right and looking at the fire as he played with his fingernails.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ "I don't see how you're even near that filth," he spat, jumping off Tim's shoulder and fluttering beside him, "I mean...it's just disgusting to be near a flea bag ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ Travis smiled and lifted her as she fell asleep, flying her to her room and laying her down. He tucked her in soundly and flew back to Tim, landing ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ "Oh," she simply replied, watching the fire, her eyelids drooping. She closed her heavy eyelids tiredly, leaning against the back of the couch. What if my admiration for him ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ "You're being cautious of the fire," Tanner observed calmly, "Tell me why," she looked up at him, feeling small in comparison. Travis~ "It's okay," He smiled sheepishly, "I just ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Battle of the Paranormal

    Nice one OverEasy! Name: Tanner Thomas (I'm like addicted to that name now!) Group: Whicked Rank: General Species: Dog Demon Gender: Female Appearance: Here...the girl, the other is Crater Weapons: ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ "No I'm fine. I ate this morning," she smiled, leaning back and looking into the fire, her knees at her chest. Travis~ Travis sighed and looked back at Angel, ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic Mixup

    Tanner~ "It doesn't matter. I just want to know," she laughed lightly as the soared through the clouds and over different villages. She kissed the back of his neck gently, ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner shook her head, still smiling. "Not at all. That's what friends are for right?" She asked with a smile.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner stood completely still, waiting for him to finish. When he pulled away she smiled lightly and reached up to his face, wiping some of her blood that had ...

    May 12, 2008


Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton