-
Re: The Faerie Court
Lilith~ Lilith blushed, smiling lightly. "No, I'm not busy," she answered honestly.
May 15, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Lilith~ Lilith held in a moan and shook her head. "No, nothing happened. I think I hurt her huge ego more than anything though," she laughed lightly. She kissed him ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Lilith~ Lilith smiled lightly as Tristan and Grace walked out. She replaced the smile with a snarl and stood up, wrenching her hair from Ashley's hand. "Let me tell you ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Ashley~ Ashey fumed, glaring at him. She grabbed the girl by the back of her hair, yanking her backwards. "Who do you think you are, stealing my fiancee?! Beg for ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Tanner~ Tanner smiled up at him and turned back to the music. "Hmm." She bit the inside of her lip, skimming. She loved old songs. Absolutely loved them. She smiled ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Ashley~ "You will marry me!" Ashley yelled, grabbing the side of his face and yanking him down to her lips hard. She pulled away and sneered up at him, "Besides, ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Lilith~ Lilith smiled and blushed lightly, turning Grace's head back to her and continuing to wash the bright red stains. Ashley~ "It doesn't matter! As soon as whatever binds you ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Lilith~ Lilith smiled lightly, almost sadly. She squatted on the ground next to Grace and wiped her berry juice covered face with a light laugh. Ashley~ "I've been looking for ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Tanner~ Tanner ran home and changed quickly, into a pair of designer jeans, a black and grey halter top, and a pair of tall black boots. She curled her brown ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: The Joining
Tanner~ "Who wouldn't like you? You're to good for words," Tanner yawned, realizing what she said. "I-I-I mean," she couldn't finish. She'd said exactly what she did mean. She blushed ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Lilith~ Lilith smiled lightly, her eyes still sad. "You can't promise that Tristin. It's impossible to promise something like that. Especially for a sweet guy like you. My luck is ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Tanner~ Tanner bit her lip and nodded. "Of course," she said quietly, resisting the urge. As he pulled away she wrapped her arms around his neck, now looking him in ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Tanner~ "Like to what?" Tanner teased, trying to keep a straight face. She couldn't hold it in and began to laugh. "Yeah, I'd love to," she smiled lightly, her eyes ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Tanner~ Tanner smiled blushed, dropping to the ground and looking at it. "Sorry," she laughed, running her fingers through her dark brown hair nervously.
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
**May I claim Colt TN?** Name: Tanner Thomas Age: 16 Appearance: Her except she has blue eyes Personality: She is extremely outgoing, not matter what her appearance looks like. She ...
May 14, 2008
