-
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ "WHat do you want to know?" She smiled, staring into his eyes.
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ Lilli smiled and sat down. The waitress instantly came up, asking what they would like to drink. "I'll have a vanilla coke." Lilli smiled, looking back and Andrew.
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz screamed as Stella threw a cupcake at her. It hit the wall behind her, the red icing staining the white. Her phone went off and she read the ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ "Sure." Lilli smiled, tugging at the end of her skirt nervously,
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz nodded and smiled. "When you pick up Sarah ask if Ryan and Carolina wanna go. It'll be about two months long and I'll pay. Meet us at the ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ "No, I'm fine. Stella, Grace, Fritz, we've got to go get all my stuff. Johnathan...are you still coming?" She choked out worridly. It was short notice and he was ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ "Anything's fine. How about you?" She smiled, dusting herself off for no apparent reason.
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ "Thanks," Lilli blushed, "Why wouldn't I have come?" She asked, unsure of where they would really go.
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ I grasped my head and shook it quickly. "Why tomorrow?!" "The music producer called in a private jet for us tomorrow. I thought he called you!" Stella almost yelled. ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ Lilli smiled and pulled on a pair of tight blue jeans, a black skirt over them and a white button down shirt. She pulled on a pair of black ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Grace~ "Well, we are leaving in the morning. So we'd thought we'd get you, Sarah, and Liz ready." Grace stated, biting into a strand of speghetti. Liz~ "Tomorrow?! I though ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lili~ Lili smiled as Tsune grew beside her. "Okay, I'll see you later tonight then." She smiled, jumping on his back. "Lili!" Travis appeared on the other side of the ...
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz smiled lightly as they all stared at the food, wide eyed and instantly started eating. "Wow! Sugoi! Arigatou Johnathan-kun!" Fritz yelled, chomping on different foods. "Fritz is part ...
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
**Yeah I know lol** Lili~ Lili jumped off right before they hit the ground, smiling as she walked over to them. "You wanna get dinner together later tonight?" She asked, ...
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
All~ "Yes please!" They all yelled, smiling. Liz~ Liz smiled lightly and nodded. "I'm fine," she smiled as he walked back into the kitchen.
Apr 26, 2008
