-
Re: The Faerie Court
Lilith~ Lilith smiled at the little girl. "I'm sure she will. Won't you Gracie Boo?" She asked, latching off Tristan and squatting on the ground. Grace squealed in delight and ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Lilith~ Lilith blushed deeply, looking into his eyes. She smiled lightly and kissed him passionately. "I'd love to," she whispered, latching onto his neck tightly. Grace~ I giggled as I ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner~ I laughed lightly. "I call everyone that," I smiled, looking down at the napkin. No it won't!! I wrote back pleadingly, and slid it back to her, groaning and ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner~ I smiled at Colt, who's ears were red. "Why so shy Panda Bear?" I teased, smiling as I waited for Lucinda to write back. I called everyone Panda Bear...everyone! ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner laughed lightly, watching Colt out of the corner of her eye. She grabbed her napkin and began writing on it secretly so the guys wouldn't see it. Why's he ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
**We posted at the same time Vampy...**
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner~ The waiter came back and I smiled up at him when he asked what we wanted. "Um...Cacio e Pepe, Bresaola e Rucola, and a Pisang Goreng if I may," ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner~ I caught Colt looking at me and turned away quickly. "So what do you guys want?" I asked, the redness fading from my face as the waiter brought a ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner~ I glared in her direction, secretly ecstatic, and turned back to the road. I screeched into the italian restraunt, Al Calone Trefe, and jumped out, smiling lightly. "I guess ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner~ Lucinda nodded and I smiled, jumping in the car. "Is your brother and them coming?" I asked, slightly hoping Colt would come, but also hoping he wouldn't. Lucinda shrugged ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner~ I giggled lightly as we walked to my black Saleen S7 . Lucinda stared wide-eyed, jaw dropped. "You like?" I teased. "My dad got it for me for getting ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner~ I shook my head and smiled. "I've tried that already. When I was in sixth grade. Didn't work out to well," I laughed lightly and sat down, reading the ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
**Serenity doesn't get on much...** Tanner~ Tanner nodded and smiled. "Alot of fun!" She laughed lightly, skimming through more songs. She smiled as Rockstar by Nickelback began to play. Even ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Tanner~ I laughed lightly, beginning to walk to my next class, which Lucinda had with me. "So you ready for the Biology test?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow. "We have ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
**Someone bring me in...I'm not sure how to start...fried brain straight from math class...**
May 15, 2008
