-
Re: Killian High School RPG
Grace~ I have my reasons. I was planning on just ruining yours but since you and Liz have gotted closer it'll take its toll on both of you. She smirked ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Grace~ I can still ruin both of your lives. I can make Liz hate you with just the snap of my fingers. Liz~ I looked over at Johnathan and he ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ Lilli ran right passed the student council office, hoping to sneak out of work today. Hannah grabbed the back of her shirt and dragged her back in. "Hannah! I ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Grace~ Correct . She smirked. Liz~ I laughed and helped her more. "Repeat after me kay?" I asked and Sarah nodded. "Wracking my brain again and again," she sang and ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ Lilli smiled and kissed him quickly and passionately. "Of course," she smiled, winking at him and running out of the class.
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: The Island
Lyles~ "Pitiful vampire," he growled, tossing the rose onto the ground, "It's an apoligy. A pitiful one at that," he sat down at watched Leon walk away.
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Shugo Chara
This all? Oh I have the DT up btw
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
Sammy! "No! It's because I'm stressed out! Don't take it seriously if I'm mean but it's only because I'm extremely stressed."
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ "Hmm, try this," she smiled, grabbing Sarah's hand gently and placing it on her diaphram. "Press from there and sing the best you can," she instructed. Sarah did it ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
**Post for Sarah or Johnathan please...**
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ Lilli blushed, embarrassed by all the students that were still in the class. "No, it's not. It's just...not all the student council members like your past records and all ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
Sammy~ "You remember the old story about Tama the lead guardian don't you?" I asked nervously and she shook her head no. "Okay, everyone listen I've got to tell you ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ "Actually I've got to go help out with the student council for my next class." She smiled, stuffing her notebook into her bag.
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Grace~ Isn't it obvious? It's because Liz wants you must be a pretty good guy. Grace smirked. Liz~ "Might be," she smiled as the song ended. She stood up, kissed ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ Lilli smirked and rolled her eyes. I don't think we'll get that far , she smiled and slid it to his desk as the bell went off.
Apr 27, 2008
