-
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz blushed and smiled. "Okay," she laughed, sliding off Johnathan's lap and grabbing her make-up bag. She did Sarah's make-up just like hers and smiled. "Oh, hold on!" She ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ "I was just teasing," she blushed, kissing him back passionately. "I'm glad you and Knight aren't mad at me. I guess I did go a little far with that ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ "Not at all," she smiled, kissing him back
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ "Do I? Hmm," she teased, standing up, "I might just go show them now. They're more then likely all in the teacher's lounge. Better to show them at once ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz glowered at him. "Oh hahaha. We only changed because there will be reporters there," she snickered, handing him the mirror to look at his hair.
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ Lilli studied the paper and smirked. "They are," she smiled, shaking her head. "If you're this good then why don't you tell the teachers. They all think you're a ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ "About an hour," she smiled, resting her eyes. She shot her eyelids open and screamed. "An hour!!" She screamed, jumping out of her seat and waking up Stella, Fritz, ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ "Are you telling me that you're smarter than you seem?" She asked with a laugh. "Let's see then," she smirked and quickly wrote down a few questions, handing them ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ "Well, we're going to do actual work first." She smiled, sitting on his bed and laying her bag on the ground. "How about math? You are late to that ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz smiled up at him brightly. "I love you," she whispered, kissing him lightly on the lips.
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Shugo Chara
**I guess this is all. Okay!** Amu~ "Amu-chan!" Ami, my little sister called, shaking my shoulder with her small hand. "Amu-chan it's time for school!" She smiled and giggled. "Can ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Liz~ Liz yawned and looked around, everyone was asleep...or at least it looked that way. She yawned again and got off Johnathan's lap, sitting in the chair next to him. ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ Tsune prodded Lilli in the side extremely hard. "Lil!" He snarled in her ear, finally waking her up. "What?" Lilli groaned, sitting up and shooting dagger like glares at ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ "I'll just come to your dorm. I already know where each kid is assigned so." She smiled and fell back onto the bed. "You can stay if you want. ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
Lilli~ Lilli laughed lightly under his kiss and pulled away. "Do you mind if I get a bit of sleep?" She asked politely. "You can watch television if you want ...
Apr 28, 2008
