User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz cocked an eyebrow at him. "I think you know," she teased, pulling his shirt off.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "Yes if you want to be is the answer to the first one and no not at all to the second." She grinned, putting her glasses on and beginning ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Go ahead," Liz smiled nervously. She'd always hated paparazzi, especially now,

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli glowered at him and smiled lightly. "Okay," she sighed lightly, kissing him deeply and longingly.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ I blushed deeper. "Well of course I am," I smiled at him.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "No, he's just being tran-Hey! He's not my boyfriend!" Lilli yelled, unaware og him just teasing. "Why would I be here if he was my boyfriend?! I'm not that ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ I smiled lightly and looked up at him. "Thank you," I smiled, kissing him lightly,

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "About the responsibilities of being on the student council. The President is leaving in two weeks and everyone is moving up. That means we'll need a few new people ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "You and me both! I've even got to...give...a...speech later!" She about yelled. "Oh crap! The speech!" She cried, snagging a peice of paper out of her notebook and beginning ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz looked out the window as the sun broke the horizon. "God...about fifteen minutes," she choked nervously. "Not nervous are you?" Stella teased, pulling a strand on Liz's hair. ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Alex~ "It is pretty." She agreed, smiling.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shugo Chara

    Amu~ I looked at Ran and she smiled, nodding. I nodded and put my hands on both sides of the lock on my chest. "My own heart...Unlock!" I smiled, flipping ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled lightly, kissing Sarah lightly on the cheek. "You are too cute!" She laughed, hugging her tightly.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "Of course I won't. But know, if they pry me for it I'll have to tell them. It's my job as Vice-president of the student council." She smiled and ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **On the plane with the others...**

    Apr 29, 2008


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska