User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz growled and bit harder and harder. **Sorry, POS**

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli laughed lightly. "You didn't have to do that. Thank you though. If you don't want them to know I can easily fix it. Andrew, I don't care if ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smirked and bit harder, waiting for the scream.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli gaped at the board. She quickly did her own work and grabbed her bag, turning the paper in and running after Andrew. "Andrew!" She called when she saw ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Sorry! She wrote, tossing it back to him. She turned to him and stuck her tongue out teasingly. "Lilli, do you have something to say?" The teacher asked, obviously ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shugo Chara

    Amu~ Amu smiled as she saw his Shugo Charas. "Cool. You know how to Chara change?" She smiled. If he did he would be a big help.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz laughed, moving down and slipping his pants off. She bit down hard between his legs, smiling.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli smiled brightly and waved. Everyone in the class looked suprised, even the teacher who'd walked in late himself. Good job! Knight wake you? LOL she wrote with and ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    Name: Lilith Age: 18 Gender: Female Apperance: Long black hair, bright blue eyes, slim and masculine. Punk/Skater Girl choice of clothes Personality: Caring, Loyal, and mostly keeps to herself History

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli yawned, still working on her paper. Tsune jumpd on her lap, trying to keep her awake. "Go away mut," she growled, dropping the paper and collapsing on the ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli sighed and watched him leave. She growled and got back to work, detimined to finish by the deadline.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shugo Chara

    Amu~ Amu smiled nervously. "I'll explain it all to you on the way. Hey kid! You go to Seiya Middle?" She asked as he nodded.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Alex~ Alex blushed and smiled lightly, "Thanks," she laughed, sheepishly, sectretly flatered by his comment.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Alex~ "Everyday," she sighed, "I wish I could stay in a place like this and never go to another photoshoot or concert again. was a photoshoot with you," she smiled ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shugo Chara

    Amu~ I growled, remembering that the others didn't know how to Chara change yet. I held my hand out, chanting a few different words. A pink, sparking baton with hot ...

    Apr 29, 2008


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia