User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled and moaned loudly, still refusing to scream.

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ You might be invicible....that kick gave me a bruise ya know lol and I agree on the Knight thing. She smirked and tossed it back to him as the ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    **Cat-kun? Your turn Cat-kun!**

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smirked and moaned lightly, refusing to scream. "It won't work so easily," she whispered back, arching her back.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Are you a human? LOL I just don't like them because each one of them think the world revolves around them. They think they're invicible when really...someone like me ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    Lili~ "Swiming sounds fun. I've already got my suit on," she laughed lightly, cocking her hesd to the side. "How about you guys?"

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Becuase humans don't care. They don't try...I despise humans... She wrote bitterly, sliding it back to him.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz growled and bit harder, pulling lightly.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli read the note with the frown. Us being what we are the teachers don't think we'll be excepted into society by humans if we aren't well educated. Most ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    Lili~ Lili laughed lightly as Aurora walked away, fuming. "Yeah, yeah. Pleasure to meet you all," she smiled. "What are we gonna do first Fel? I'm bored already!" Lili complained ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    Sam~ Sam's leg still hurt but she could hear the commotion in the woods and that's why she had came. She growled threatingly at the hunters, standing in front of ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Alex~ Alex laughed lightly and dismounted, sitting down next to him. The mountain over-looked the ocean and the sun was setting on the horizon. "Amazingly beautiful," she commented, staring out ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli laughed lightly and turned to the teacher. "Mrs.Tatum. We were yelling alot at each other after math and now he can't talk. Please excuse him," Lilli smiled sweetly ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smirked, knowing he was hold it in. She took one hand and rubbed it across his thight, barely touching him with her hand as she sucked in between ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    Lili~ "Can believe you left me," she growled mockingly, catching up to Felicity. She laughed and smiled lightly. "So what's first?" She smiled. **Sorry I had softball practice with my ...

    Apr 30, 2008


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor