User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    Lili~ Lili laughed from the large rock she was perched on at Fel and Brian as they fell in the water. She smirked and layed back, looking at the translucent ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli jumped off Tsune's back, running into the Student Council office and beggining to sign papers. "So boring," she complained out loud. Nobody was there! They were all late ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled and nodded, yawning. She snuggled closer to Johnathan and closed hereyes, drifting to sleep. Stella~ "Sarah! C'mon!" Stella yelled, tossing Sarah a water gun. Stella had a ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli grinned and shook her head. "I've got to get to the Student Council room. I'll just dive straight down with Tsune. Love ya!" She winked as Tsune jumped ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I should get back," she laughed, standing up and climbing on Tsune's back. "I'll see you later...unless you want me to stay," she smiled, ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "I'm positive...You're nothing like him at all," she smiled, kissing his lips passionately.

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, returning the kiss just as passionately.

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled lightly and nodded, kissing him lightly on the cheek.

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli laughed and smiled, kissing his cheek lightly.

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "Who said Ulves don't want a snack every now and then," she teased, smiling.

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli shook her head, blushing lightly. "No, nothing. It doesn't even bother me any more," she smiled lightly, laying her head back against his shoulder and biting his neck ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "I used to fight him alot...but I always ended up loosing. I became numb to it all. I'd go out, say I'd had a fun time, let him do ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli laughed and shook her head. "It's fine. Not your fault I was careless back then...but that's in the past." She smiled lightly, pushing the oncoming memories and pictures ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz nodded and sat up, pulling her clothes on and laying back down beside him. Tin. The second week in seventh is when it started. He picked me up ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lili~ was a horrible thing. I sucluded myself from the gang and got sent here by the government a year later." She sighed and sat up, Tsune walking up to ...

    May 1, 2008


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love