User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli growled and stood up, glaring at the wolves around her. She looked at the ground, not daring to look Kiba in the eyes. "Yes, Kiba sir." She whispered ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Stella~ Stella growled and stood up. "And what if she doesn't?" Stella snarled, jumping back into the clear pool.

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli yelped in terror and ripped away from him, transforming and jumping to the first branch, trying to climb higher. As she jumped to the next she felt him ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Stella~ "What are you talking about?! She loves you! God! I'm so tired of guys dropping out on her just because of her past!" Stella shouted angrily. It was true, ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli glared at him, growling lowly. "You're wrong. I've got plenty of people here that care for me! I can rip you to shreds right now if I felt...like...it." ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Stella~ Stella laughed lightly and smiled. "Her name is Elizabeth...she's got an older brother and an older sister who rarely talk to her. Her bro lives here in New York...I ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Stella~ Realizing what she'd said Stella blushed deeply. "Sorry," she smiled sheepishly, "Liz's real name is Elizabeth...she did tell you that right? We call her El or Eli."

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Stella~ "Ouch, that must have been horrible...I mean...about you sister and parents. I'm sorry about that." Stella looked at his deep, beautiful eyes. "Did El every tell you how amazing ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    *Thanks* Lilli~ Lilli, now in human form, growled and pushed Kiba away. "Miss you?! Ha! I was glad I got sent here. You destroyed my life and then turned me ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Stella~ "Well...I've lived a better life than Liz. I didn't get involved in all that crap. My parents are problems between them. My sister's in collage at University of Georgia ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Stella~ Stella gaped at his chest. She realized she was staring and shook her head, blushing deeper as she turned away. "Sorry," she grumbled, letting her hair fall around her ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **Yah okay, but what about Liz?** Stella~ Stella hopped onto the side of the pool, ringing her long blonde hair out. She smiled at Johnathan and continued what she was ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    **Seems I'm being forgotten lmao** Lilli~ Lilli busted through the autotorium room, everyone turned around and looked at her, suprised that she was late. "Sorry," she breathed, running up to ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Stella~ Stella laughed as Fritz pushed Johnathan in from behind, her, Grace, and Sarah all jumping in after him. Liz~ I followed the others, in my pajamas and watched them ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Stella~ Stella held her index finger up to her lips and opened Liz and Johnathan's room. "When the blowhorn goes off start squirting at the bed." She smirked and Sarah ...

    May 2, 2008


Half goat, half fish, all goatfish.
— OSP Red