User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "I want to meet her," she smiled lightly, kissing him hard and anxiously.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz pushed his tongue back into his mouth, hers following anxiously as she explored. She smiled under the kiss and continued, loving every minute of it.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled lightly and kissed him again, smiling.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz nodded slowly but the thought never left her mind. What if something happens to her here? Johnathan would kill me! She thought in horror, kissing him back lightly.

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz looked away, pain stricken. "I-I'm sorry...I-I didn't know," she whispered honestly, resting a hand on his chest.

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "It's not that I spoil her or that I love her to death. I'm a terrible person with a terrible past and a terrible personallity." Liz smiled sadly.

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz shook her head. "No, I'm a horrible influence on Sarah and you need someone that will give you all of it. Love, a great influence, everything."

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled sadly. "Easily. I don't deserve you. You deserve someone much better." She kissed him lightly, looking into his eyes.

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "I think so," she smiled, "As long as you didn't show any intrest then you did," she smiled lightly, kissing him passionately.

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shugo Chara

    Amu~ Amu nodded as Miki, the blue one flew towards Jari and Ijorie, blushing, she had a crush on Jari since they first met. Miki looked at the other charas ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled lightly. "When they find out I have a new guy they test him and how easily he gets seducted by others. I know you rejected them because ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli smiled and laughed under his kiss. "Really? With whom?" She asked, kissing him more passionately.

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "You're more wonderful," she smiled, kissing him back,

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Thank you," she smiled lightly. "For what?" He asked desperately. "For not giving in to them." She whispered, kissing him feircely.

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli grinned and walked back out, now in jeans and a tank. "Sorry," she laughed, laying down next to him and wrapping her arms aroud his neck.

    May 2, 2008


*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits