User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz nodded and smiled. "Of course," she smiled, waiting. >.< sorry

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz let out a soft, barely noticable moan and smirked at him, withering underneath. It felt so good. "More," she begged, arching her back.

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled lightly, holding in a moan. She cocked an eyebrow at his and sneered. "Ya know. It's not gonna work that easily," she smiled seductively.

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled under his kiss as he pulled away. "I'm sorry for my attitude back then. I would just hate it if you or any of the other got ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz nodded and smiled. "Of course. I've always loved you Johnathan. Since the day you saved me," she smiled lightly, kissing him deeply, passionately.

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz laughed lightly and arched her back moaning. She sucked in a sharp breath and sat up, pushing him back slightly. She leaned forwards and kissed him on the ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz laughed lightly and let go, kissing him passionately.

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz laughed lightly and bit harder, tugging hard.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled and bit harder, pulling back slightly.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "All's fair in love and war," she quoting, biting him hungrily between the legs.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz snickered and cocked an eyebrow. "Does it matter?" She teased, pulling his pants off quickly.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ Lilli nodded excitedly. "Sure, I wouldn't mind meeting her," Lilli smiled, kissing him again, slipping her tongue inside his mouth and exploring. After a while she pulled away, breathless. ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled lightly at him, moaning softly. She smiled and pulled his shirt off, massaging his chest as she kissed him roughly.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Lilli~ "Of course not," she lied and sighed after a while, "Maybe a little," she laughed lightly, kissing him again.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Sammy~ "I don't know. I might just stay half and half. It's more fun that way!" She smiled. "I need some fresh air. I've already studied alot," she stuck her ...

    May 3, 2008


The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed...
— Charlotte Bronte