User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Hachi~ Hachi looked at the girl again and sighed. "Where am I? I know I'm not in Osaka. Will you please tell me where I am and who you are?" ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Hatchi~ Hatchi just glared at the girl, bile rising in her throat for the hunreth time. She swallowed hard and continued to glare. "I don't like you or your buddies. ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    **I'll make another profile for the person...if that's okay Maki!** Name: Hatchi Honosheire Age: 18 Gender: Female Occupation: Regular person...she's being transported Personality: Very untrusting, ha

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)

    Name: Lillith Blaine (LB) Age: 14 Race: Were-wolf Description: She's tall. She's has long black hair that reaches her mid-back. She's slim, masculine, and curvy. She has heterochromia...one eye is ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Renian~ Renian gulped hard and shook her head tightly. "C'mon. It's easy." Tyrant reassured. Renian looked at them worridly and took in a sharp breath. She pulled her wings out ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Tama~ Tama shot her head up as Kai entered, his dark hair sticking to his face. She blushed and turned away again, not looking at him. "Hello Kai," she greeted, ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Tama~ Tama beat lightly on her knees to the rythm of the rain pings. "Yeah, I guess. I need to work on my footing better. I slipped while running and ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    **Hope I can still join!! If not ignore this!!** Name: Tama Age: 16 Gender: Female Occupation: Amaterasu Personality: Outgoing and very random Appearence: Here History: Her family moved away from ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Night," she smiled. She burried her face into his chest father and sighed in contentment, drifting back to sleep happily.

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz pouted but nodded. "Fine, as long as you stay here," she teased with a smile. She wrapped her arms around him, burrying her face in his bare chest ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smirked and nodded. She leaned over the side of the bed and picked up a shoe, tossing it at the door. A chorus of 'ow's came from the ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz withered below and screamed in pleasure. "Johnathan!" She screamed pleasurely, digging her nails into his shoulders.

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz withered below and screamed in pleasure. "Johnathan!" She screamed pleasurely.

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz smiled at him, arching her back. "Good," she smiled, letting out a loud moan of pleasure. "More Johnathan, please!"

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ Liz arched her back, pushing him farther into her. "That's just it though," she whispered back, "I don't want you to,"

    May 4, 2008


You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken