User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    I dodged the eleventh graders strike and swung back stopping right at the guy's neck. His eyes were full of worry. "You're still to slow Duke." I glared at him. ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    Name: Luna Age: 400 years Looks 17 Birth: 1607 Race: Hybrid Date turned: 1770 description: Long white hair, usually in a loose ponytail, black streak of hair in the front, ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Thanks! And if I have any questions i will ask you for sure! first I thought 'this one stinks. nobody's going to join.' but now that someone's joined i feel ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Okay. I'm new and this is my first storybook...I'm not sure if anyone has done any of these but I just finished reading a bunch of murder books and fantasy ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy storybook

    Hello Everyone! I'm Luna and I'm new! So here's my person! ^_^ Name: Luna Age: Looks 15 Race: Elf/Human Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: Luna is incredibly friendly once she gets ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    Hello Everyone! This topic sounds really cool is it to late for me to join in?

    Jan 27, 2008


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge