-
Re: vamps and werewolves
"What can I getcha?" Luna asked the new arrival, breaking the unbearable silence, and trying to forget about the recent incedent.
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
"What can I getcha?" Luna asked the new arrival, breaking the unbearable silence, and trying to forget about the recent incedent.
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
"Yeah. See you la-" I began to say just as Arina shot past me in cheetah form. I smiled and walked out the door. I turned the corner and began ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
Luna smiled at the girl named Arina. Ok I got friends. Happy now? I said through my mind and to Tama. Tama barked happily from my shoulder. Now go practice ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
I watched Riley and Beth walk out of the gym. Darn, there goes my fun. I sighed and sat down. "Tama!" I heard a familiar voice call. I turned around ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
Luna ran towards the gym and stopped at the very first person she saw. Blue eyes. Brown Hair. Around six foot. She noted in her mind quickly. "Hi! I'm Luna!" ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
"Beth, Beth, Beth. Are you worried that you'll hurt me? Or maybe even kill me?" I asked with a laughing chime to my words. She stared at me as if ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
I ran after Beth still in my cat form. Nobody really knew what I was except Tatu and maybe Riley. But, I knew Beth hated being a vampire. I stopped ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
I woke up five minutes later. No. More like shot up. Someone in the school was worried. Crying even. I stood up and quickly dumped both plates. I ran towards ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
The taxi pulled up to the school and I stepped out, cussing at the driver. I slammed the door and walked up to the school doors. Reaching in my pocket, ...
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
Name: Luna Age: 15 Grade: Ninth Species: Elf/Human Height: 5'11 Hair: Black Eyes: Blue Personallity: Shy, Cautious, Angered-Easily, Sweet, Crazy History: Last year she was hit by a car and ...
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
"Riley seems different." Tatu stated as we made our way into the lunchroom. "Stupid. It's because he's hungry." I said to her. "Well, he's eating now so he should be ...
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
I walked down the dorm halls with Tatu next to me. I quickened my pace to catch up with Riley. "You look like your fixing to pass out." I joked. ...
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
-Yay more people!-
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
Three hybrids? And a were-wolf. Luna sighed. She didn't like so many "young" hybrids together. Her odds where horrible if she chose to intervene at all. She was only one ...
Jan 27, 2008
