User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Then I sensed it. Someone was scared again. I got the normal vibes but this one was more familiar. Beth. "Riley. Your girlfriend , Bethany, is scared or something like ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Luna~ I jumped as Savannah slammed her office door shut. She must be really angry. I sighed and banged my head on the table. All of a sudden my phone ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    (Hold on I need to think, sorry.)

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    I smiled. "Um...the movies I guess." I said. It's dark at the movies. So. I dont like the dark. And I don't care.

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    I opened the front door just as Savannah pushed Mick out. "Oh, you're late." Savannah said angrily. "I know I'm sorry. I had to stay late at school and all ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    Luna smiled at the female vampire as she wrote down her order. I walked behind the counter fixed up her order and brought it back to her. "So, what's vampire ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Tama~ How is that possible? Two people. One a so called outcast. The other a popular. How can two things that are completely different, except for being a vampire part ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    I smiled. This boy was cute but no matter how hard I tried his mind was unreadable. I told you not to do that. Now you're to weak to finish ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Tatu the cat~ Tatu stared at Riley with a bewildered expression. "That came about quickly. What is it? Mating season for vampires, or something along those lines?" She joked. Riley ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (My brain isn't working correctly right now sorry)

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    Name: Taku Species: Megalosaurus Gender: Female Age: 1 Year Appearance: Personality: Angered Easily, Quick-Witted, Vicious, Unwilling to help a meat-eater. Background: When she was born there was nobo

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    "Tamaru." I smiled. "So, what do you want to do?" I stared intently at him waiting for an answer or a slight break of his concentration.

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Soon after it started it was over. I held my sword against her throat, pressing in closer and closer to her major vein. "Okay! Okay! I give."She gave in and ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Name: Luna Age: 18 Occupation: Waitress and Student at the nearest collage... Gender: Female Appearance: Tall, curved, medium long, black hair, sharp blue eyes Personality: Fun-loving, mischievous, an

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    "Sure!" I said. I stood up and smiled. Tama jumped up on my shoulder and shrunk at the same time. "Is that your pet?" Brett asked. I nodded. "What are ...

    Jan 29, 2008


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn