User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (It's not to late Sylver...actually we are no where near the middle of it...XD anywho I need Rory to post with Sean or Riley which ever so I can keep ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    *It's fine but Tama is outside fighting Sean and Tatu is well...dead. But what you wrote is good...What happened to Rosso though?*

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    *Tatu cna come back as a vampyre...but Tama can't do it. Um..i think demons can become Riley or another vampyre can change Tatu...that would add a twist...)

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    *Um yeah it's right before they fly off. and after Tama looses the fight they all can leave i guess...Tatu=Dead*

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    (Can someone bring me back in? Somehow I got lost...)

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    Taku growled angrily, lowering her head. She rummbled a growl deep in her throat as if to say, 'This is your last warning to go!' She studied the raptors with ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (I dont know what else to do...) I bit my arm and came undone from the trance. I jumped out the window and chased after the vampyre. First swing, missed. ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Tama~ Tatu fell to the ground and began to bleed heavily and cuvulse. "Tatu!" I screamed and squatted next to him. I quickly scanned her body for any fatal cuts. ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    We have all the reason to attack. Taku shrieked as she dug her claw into the dead raptors stomach. The velociraptor snarled angrily. Get out! She roared ferociously.

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    *It's ok. I fixed mine up a little* "Guys. Get the bodies out please." I asked as I closed my eyes. I heard the other three drag out the bodies ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    After a while of 'sleeping' I heard a scratch at my door. I stood up and walked to the door. The second I opened it I knew what had happened. ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword of Truth

    (The story sounds extremely cool. I'll have to read it.) Name: Tama Age: 14 Gender: Female Creature: First Wizard Appearance: Personality: Shy, Angered-Easily, Easily Annoyed, Doesn't like old people,

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    "Hmm. Oh! I know! The Twilight movie! I love the books!" I said a little to happily. Oops. Gotta calm down. "Have you read any of them? Twilight? New Moon? ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    "Really? I never thought of it like that. But, each vampire has it's own opinion." Luna smiled. She walked behind the bar, grabbed her own glass, Type A, and sat ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    (ok got it!) Taku followed close behind Rampage. The hebivores meant just as much the her that they did to Taku. Taku ran through the path Rampage had created. Then, ...

    Jan 31, 2008


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton