User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: The Z Chronicles

    Tyler ran as quickly as his long, tan legs could carry him. With his shotgun in his hand and a church in sight he pumped his legs faster. As he ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Luna~ As I refilled my glass I heard Brandon and Lyra talking about the recent bar fight. I need more alchohol... I slammed my head on the bar table. It ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Z Chronicles

    Name: Tyler Shawl Gender: Male Age: 17 Background: He is origianally from Cali but moved here because of a flu outbreak in Cali that was turning people into Mutants with ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Tama~ I sighed as I rewrapped Tatu's stomach wound. "You are lucky you are what you are..." I told her as I finished it off. Tatu smiled. "I know. I'm ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    Luna~ I smiled at the girl. "So what's yer name?" I asked. It had to be good for a full vampire.

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Laughing Stock

    Luna~ I watched Sav talk to the poor looking girl. She motioned towards me and said something to the girl. The girl said something back and Savannah nodded and walked ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    *Taku* Taku watched as the raptor picked up the small, dead animal and charged into the forest. She walked over to where the animal had once been and tasted the ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword of Truth

    (Ok I'll fix it up...somehow...) Tama~ As I walked closer towards Chase, Bella and Elijah emerge out of the trees. I glared at them, my smile turning into a frown. ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    *Ok Ayumi...Riley was taken back to his "family". Tama just healed Tatu whom is like a technicaly if Tama dies so does Tatu. Ryouku was fighting the other vampyres along ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (Ok Rory I'll end the fight between the two right now...sorry. I'll need Tatu in the future so I'll bring her back, too.) Tama~ I lunged at Sean, missing. Instead ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword of Truth

    Tama~ I stood up from the moist ground. My capes ripped. I groaned and headed for the Midlands/Westlands boundary. "Sorry." I yelled angrily to all three of the older people ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    Taku~ Taku curled her mouth into a smile, showing rows of knife-sharp teeth. She grumbled low as if saying, 'I've done fine without meat. But, I might want to go ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (Ok...I'll try and help..) Tama~ I stopped myself and turned just in time to see a vampyre fly through the bar's wooden wall. A large dragon lumbered after the pale, ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Survival of the Extinct

    Taku jumped at the old dino's voice. Tension slowly dissolved. Taku clicked her tounge and rumbled a low growl as if to say 'Can't you tell, old one? These darn ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword of Truth

    Tama~ I jumped out of a high oak and landed beside Bella and James. "Stupid old people." I sighed and quickly beheaded the large creature that layed wailing on the ...

    Feb 3, 2008


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short