-
Re: FMFSC
Tama~ I saw Tatu walk in and sit down. Darek punched me in the arm as a warning to talk now. I nodded and turned my attention to the students. ...
Feb 5, 2008 -
Re: Danvers High
(Can we make up our own race? Just no wolves??) Name: Tamaru (Tama) Age: Sixteen Occupation: Tenth Grade, Swordsmanship Captain, and Softball, Basketball, Volleyball, and Tennis Captain... Race: Zodia
Feb 5, 2008 -
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
*ok sasquash* Firekeeper~ Firekeeper stared at the new-comer, the pups around her began to cry and yip She shooshed them and turned her attention back towards the stranger. "Why are ...
Feb 5, 2008 -
Re: Guardians of Time
Name- Lunatheris Threch (Luna!!) Age- 17 Gender- Female Group- The Guard Appearance- Brown hair with blonde highlights, 5'10 in height, Cyan Eyes with a large speck of green and the ...
Feb 5, 2008 -
Re: The Z Chronicles
Tyler widened his eyes to the human girls threat. "Whoa! Hold it! I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm a human to...see," He said as he pulled at his tan skin. ...
Feb 5, 2008 -
Re: Chelsea
The hot water burnt Chelsea's cold skin as she stepped in. She winced as she slid down further into the tub. She quickly bathed and got out of the bath. ...
Feb 5, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
Tama~ I motioned for Tatu to come to me. She stood and walked towards me. "Tell Anelle to meet us right outside of the town. Tell her not to get ...
Feb 5, 2008 -
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
*Okay I'm gonna start...anyone can still join..* Firekeeper~ Firekeeper ran along side the pure wolf pups in her human form. She laughed happily as they tugged at the soft leather ...
Feb 5, 2008 -
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
Thats ok...I relized that also after you said something about it...thanks
Feb 5, 2008 -
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
*Ok TN I fixed it thanks...*
Feb 4, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
Tama~ I looked at the clock, which read 12:32. "Listen Beth. I have got to go. Get to the lunchroom as soon as you can." I told her, grabbed my ...
Feb 4, 2008 -
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
Ok. This is a storybook about wolves and humans. There are a few ranks for both humans and wolves. There are three races; Wolves, Humans, and Wolf Shifters. Wolf Shifters ...
Feb 4, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
Tama~ Tatu nodded. "Better than I was when it happened." She smiled. I sat down next to her and sighed. "We caught a vampyre, last night, before it died and ...
Feb 4, 2008 -
Re: Keala University
(Mind if I join??) Name~Luna (Lu) Age~18 Grade~Freshman Major~Veterinary Minor~Science Room~213B Hometown~Prattville, Alabama Physical Appearance~Layered Brown locks with blond highlights, goes two in
Feb 4, 2008 -
Re: Chelsea
Chelsea walked into the bathroom and turned the water on. She sat down on the toilet and brought her knees up to her chest. She wrapped her arms around her ...
Feb 4, 2008
