User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Data Squad

    Ok thanks I wasn't quite sure. XD This is going to be fun! Can we make another character??

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Tama~ "Start up this meeting Darek. I've gotta do something." Tama whispered to the Protector that was now beside her. He nodded and Tama took off. She ran through the ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    (Will someone come in??)

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Danvers High

    (Tamaru is a common dog's name in Japan...just had to say that sorry.) Tamaru~ Tamaru sat up against the school's brick wall and quickly finished the day's work. Every year ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Data Squad

    *Question...I forgot this but, when a digimon digivolves it doesn't keep it's old attacks doesit??*

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Data Squad

    (Digimon Rocks! I haven't watched it in a while though.) Tamer's Name: Luna Age: 15 Gender: Female Home Country: USA Personality: Shy, Carefree, Fun, Humorous, Tough, Independant, History: At age ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    Tamaru~ Tama jumped on the bed and began to laugh as Tsune shifted into a large form. A regular wolf, just, with furry wings. Tama hugged Tsune's neck and began ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guardians of Time

    Luna~ "Yeah! I've heard about it! The Pastor called me yesterday!" Luna half-lied. She had heard about it and she did sign up for it but the Pastor never actually ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Tama~ "You may. But, the higher-ups and the rest of the Protectors will know you have joined, regardless. However, the rest of the school won't know." Tama stated still smiling.

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Tama~ "Good." Tama asked happily. "I'll have Tatu relay the info to you. The best place to hunt is towards the west. In the farthest corner of the woods. That's ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Firekeeper~ Fire smiled. "Yeah. I have lived my entire life with the Royal wolves and I sometimes go into the human town, I've noticed that we wolf shifters are alot ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Firekeeper~ Fire watched Jink stride gracefully away. She smiled and started walking again. "So you don't mind being called a mutt?" She asked as she walked past him.

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Z Chronicles

    Tyler Shawl- The girl slightly tilted her head. A long pause stayed with them. "What?" She finally asked, breaking the uneasy silence. "Jump so you don't hurt yourself. The last ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Tama smiled, stood up, and gave Anelle a hug. "Glad you didn't die." She laughed. Tatu did the same. "Oh. I almost forgot! Bethany! Have you made you dicision?" Tama ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Keala University

    (Luna) "Ya know. I'm ready to surf. Meet me at the beach whenever you want to." Luna smiled and stood, throwing her plate away. She ran out of the building ...

    Feb 7, 2008


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling