User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    ~Firekeeper~ The girl opened her eyes and looked around. After a while she finally spoke. "Where am I?" She asked. "You are in the hospital. I guess you picked a ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    Before the man hung up, there was a knock on the door. "Please hurry! He's found me! She began to sob as the old woman walked towards the door.

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: NINS

    Okay. Since I've been on YWS I have not found a Naruto storybook!! In my opinion Naruto rocks! Soooo...here it is. Plot: No plot yet. Help would be nice. Rules: ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Secret story

    When are you going to send us the missions??

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Z Chronicles

    Tyler~ Tyler tightened his grip and ran faster. (SORRY FOR SHORTNESS~~)

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    She ran to the phone and dialed 911.

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Tamaru~ Tatu talk to Jinx. Ask her if she can talk. Tama said quickly. Kay......she said she only talks to Riley. Tatu said. Kay. Thanks. Tama replied. "Riley. Why do ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Danvers High

    (Someone bring me back in please!!)

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Firekeeper~~ Fire walked into the room that held the strange girl. Her nose wrinkled at the smell that permeated the air. "You know...life might not be worth living but you ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    Tamaru~ "Neither have I." Tama admitted, smiling. "I guess I should leave you to your own buisness and not pry. I'll be going. But, if you need to talk, I'll ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    *Haha it's ok.

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Firekeeper~ Fire nodded and tied the cloth around the deepest cut. Ryder picked up the girl and stood up. "Any idea who she is? She smells of a killer in ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    Tamaru~~~ Tama smiled at Lea who relized she was watching her. "Are you okay?" She asked, a little worried. That was the problem with Tama; she worried about people to ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Tama~ Stupid vampyre. Tama smiled and transformed into a small black cat, identical to Riley's old cat Jinx. She squeezed through the cage's bars and began prodding Riley in the ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    Tamaru~ Tama found how this man was like a weak wolf running from the stronger one after being beaten. She smiled and whistled silently for Tsune, who appeared at her ...

    Feb 9, 2008


Y'know, sometimes a family is a mutant superhuman clown with cartoony powers, a hyperactive shapeshifter created in a lab, the ghost of an artificially created being who only exists for exposition, a cat who is an eldritch god for some reason, and an emo guy who doesn't canonically exist
— GengarIsBestBoy