User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    [This'll be difficult but I'll try...since nobody is posting except me and Rory. :evil: I'll just listen to the Numa Numa song!! :D Happy Random Dance/Fighting time. ] [Tatu] Tatu ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Firekeeper~ Fire nodded and smiled. "Ryder I guess you are staying here." Ryder nodded. "Kay. I've got to tell my family the news. I'll be right back." Firekeeper shifted into ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Tama~ Tama quickly disposed of the vampyre and caught it on fire to make sure Riley knew it was time for war. She ran towards the school. Calling every Protector ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    ~Firekeeper~ "You know...if you want...you can...live with me and my family. I'll just stay in human form. Ryder could move in and everything." Firekeeper began talking crazily about her wolf ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    Before she could reach the end of the alley her fathers rough hand grabbed her wrist, breaking it in his grasp. Chelsea let out a scream and began to fight.

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    (Writers block sucks! :!: I get it all the time and have to make people wait.) ~Fire~ Fire laughed. "There is no such thing as being weak. We are all ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Keala University

    ~LUNA~ "Vetrinarian Science. How 'bout you?" Luna asked.

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (What kind of animal is Sean?? Me's wonders...) Tama~ Tama just sat on the cliff that hung above the vampyre mansion. Now in human form. Her face a blank picture ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    Chelsea screamed and ran out the back door....

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Colorado and high school

    Tyler~ Tyler let out a husky, yet smooth laugh. "I know how you feel. I had a friend like that...till I got hungry...oops that doesn't help does it? Sorry." (sorry ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Fire smiled at her. "Kuri, huh? I've heard that name some where hold on lemme think....Oh yeah! You were Snow's friend right?" Fire asked quietly, already knowing the girls past. ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: NINS

    *Ok! I hoped you would join Maki-chan!! That plot sounds good. I'll think about it, kay? I like your plot very much. though. And Rory, Naruto is an anime show ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Keala University

    ~Luna~ Luna jumped at the girl's voice. She looked at the girl and shook her hand. "I'm Luna." She smiled. "You were on the beach earlier right?" Luna asked, still ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    ~Tama~ "No Riley. I don't see . But, I know that every student and person in that place has a secret or a horrible past. Do you know what Tama ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Colorado and high school

    "Ah. Let me guess you're the vampire whom loves the human but must be cautious, so you don't kill him correct?" Tyler asked a smile on his face.

    Feb 10, 2008


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues