User avatar

LunaBuna43

  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ "You mean when Angel fell? Hunger was taking over and when the male fairy called me a monter it brought back some...horrid memories." She sighed, all of the memories ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ "I'm not trying to be nice," he whispered, "When it comes down to you I'm naturally this way." He smiled, inhaling the scent of Angel's hair. Tanner~ "Any more? ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Cammi~ Cammi dragged Johnathan into Carolina's room, Johnathan taking a seat and Cammi standing next to Carolina's bed, grabbing her hand. "Carolina, if you can, squeeze my hand," she said ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner sighed and shook her head. "I could tell you wanted to protect her. Did you notice that I looked directly in your eyes? Whenever I do that to ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ Travis slowly and cautiously wrapped his arms around the crying fairy. "I'm sorry," he whispered, kissing the top of her head. Tanner~ Tanner glared and sighed as Freda nuzzled ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner shrugged and sighed, looking at the door yearningly. Travis~ Travis sighed and looked around, finding two, small peices of string. He tied one piece around his neck and ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner sighed as he looked towards the door the fairy had went through. "Go make sure she's all right. I already know about it all anyway. I won't run. ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner smirked and sighed. "You know...If I don't go back they'll come looking for me," she sneered, "And when I left they did look pret-ty hungry." She teased and ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner jumped at all she saw and understood in a matter of mere seconds. She looked at the male fairy who was looking at her and got his side ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ "I do care about you!" He yelled, turning his back and hanging his head, sitting down and repeatedly punching the wall, leaving tiny dents. Tanner~ "Think about what?" She ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    LB~ LB groaned and took a seat next to the girl that had smiled at her. LB's blue and green eyes flicked across the room, studying it quietly. The barrier ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Tanner~ Tanner glared at him and walked back to the couch, sitting down stifly. She wouldn't sleep...she'd wait even longer. Her arm throbbed in pain and she winced, glowering at ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "I don't know. Nobody's told me anything at all," she whined, trying to call Ryan.

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Liz~ "Not sure when. In the elevator. We're headed towards the hospital, you have the tracker in your phone. And I'm not sure. She looks pretty bad," Liz replied worridly. ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Travis~ "Can I talk to you," he asked, hanging his head. "I'll explain everything I promise!" Tanner~ Tanner glared at him and scoffed. Freda suddenly appeared next to her, hugging ...

    May 8, 2008


The person who has no opinion will seldom be wrong.
— Anonymous